• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Mad Matts New Year Cleanout

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobrien

Stubborn Scientist Brewing
Reaction score
Hi All,

After finishing the font yesterday, and in the process destroying a freezer, I need to recoup some funds!

So - excess to my needs (I've upgraded) is some "ex Batz" gear:

1 x Rubbermaid cooler (20L?) for use as a mash tun - needs the stainless steel braid and a tap

1 x Noyes electric stainless thermostat controlled urn (20L?) for use as a HLT - some corrosion around the element, but working perfectly

1 x reconditioned unused (by me) 18L keg (I imported 6, I don't need 6!). I'll throw in 1 of each a barbed and gas disconnect and a plastic faucet, and a bit of gas and bev line.

I'd rather not ship it, best picked up. Going by ebay prices, the cooler is worth $50 or so, the urn $120 or so, and the keg $100 or so. I want to move these so will sell the lot for $200, picked up. Will look at seperating down the track if there isn't interest.

I'm in ipswich, Queensland - and am happy to teach the new owner how to use it all, and get the mash tun working.

Matt

sale0001.JPG

sale0003.JPG

sale0002.JPG

Last chance before I split this up....

Matt

OK - Keg and Urn are gone - make an offer on the cooler if you are interested.

M

Latest posts

Back