• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Looking to down size to 25 lt

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Jkpentreath

Reaction score
Hi I just moved to barossa. Just wondering if there is anyone out in sa that wants to upsize to a 75 lt rims all grain 3 tier , I am looking to brew more batches so looking for a straight up swap , just bought it 6 months ago. Any interest inbox me.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Add some photos so people can see the system, you'll get more bites that way.

Good luck

Jkpentreath

Reaction score
Jkpentreath said:
Hi I just moved to barossa. Just wondering if there is anyone out in sa that wants to upsize to a 75 lt rims all grain 3 tier , I am looking to brew more batches so looking for a straight up swap , just bought it 6 months ago. Any interest inbox me.
All good, cheers

mxd

Reaction score
for small batches (20-23 ltr) you can do a BIAB in your kettle, then keep the pretty thing for big batches (no chill to store for latter)

Jkpentreath

Reaction score
Yeah na, I was hoping to practice sparging and stuff, I wasn't keen on going back to brew in a bag. Keep you ears and eye peeled peeps.

Jkpentreath

Reaction score
Think I might buy a round shaped water chiller esky and just swap all the fittings over I see there one on eBay with a digital thermostat and fittings already for the same price. Anyone got one for a mash tun.

brokebrewer

Reaction score
Hey Jkpentreath,

I don't have anything to swap with but I would be willing to buy one of those 70L kettles if you're swapping it out for an esky.

Latest posts