Looking to down size to 25 lt

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jkpentreath

Reaction score
Hi I just moved to barossa. Just wondering if there is anyone out in sa that wants to upsize to a 75 lt rims all grain 3 tier , I am looking to brew more batches so looking for a straight up swap , just bought it 6 months ago. Any interest inbox me.

Jkpentreath said:
Hi I just moved to barossa. Just wondering if there is anyone out in sa that wants to upsize to a 75 lt rims all grain 3 tier , I am looking to brew more batches so looking for a straight up swap , just bought it 6 months ago. Any interest inbox me.
All good, cheers

for small batches (20-23 ltr) you can do a BIAB in your kettle, then keep the pretty thing for big batches (no chill to store for latter)

Yeah na, I was hoping to practice sparging and stuff, I wasn't keen on going back to brew in a bag. Keep you ears and eye peeled peeps.

Think I might buy a round shaped water chiller esky and just swap all the fittings over I see there one on eBay with a digital thermostat and fittings already for the same price. Anyone got one for a mash tun.

Hey Jkpentreath,

I don't have anything to swap with but I would be willing to buy one of those 70L kettles if you're swapping it out for an esky.

Back