Looking For Fridges In Townsville

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berapnopod

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a good place to find second hand fridges in Townsville?
Or have one to sell???

Berp.

Berp,

Have a go at asking at the Harvey Norman(re: Electrical/whitegood stores) store where they drop off the pick ups when they deliver new fridges.....

Might be a starting point

Berp,

Have a go at asking at the Harvey Norman(re: Electrical/whitegood stores) store where they drop off the pick ups when they deliver new fridges.....

Might be a starting point

Thanks Linz, you almost broke my head with that statement! :blink:

But I think I geddit now - thanks!

Berp.

Berp.

I would suggest getting in touch with the legendary Graham Sanders. I am sure he would be more than happy to help you out.
Go through ozcraftbrewers to get his email address.

C&B
TDA

Berp,

The two you left behind are now doing remarkedly fine :D

They've been sanded back and painted and are now acting as my lagering and serving fridges, which was fantastic timing given the old big brown monster I had finally and terminally died!

Thanks again - and how's it going up there - have you encountered GLS yet?

Trev

PS - I understand that HomeBrewWorld has even more automated his brewery, one of his daughters now presses the GO button for him :p

Bugger I was up there working on your power station a while back,we could have had a beer.
Oh well next time,I'll be back!

Batz

Good to hear the old fridges are doing the job. But I am really wishing I had brought them with me.

I've put down one brew, and the fermenters are currently doing their stuff in the baby room (with the baby), 'cos at least its air conditioned to 25C. Needless to say, wife is not pleased and I am burning up beer points like no tomorrow! Will have to use an esky to cool it for drinking temp though. That means a 3 gal corny in the ice. Hmmmmm.

Don't suppose I will have much luck finding one before Crimbo now.

GLS is keeping his eyes open for fridges for me as well.

Berp.

Bugger I was up there working on your power station a while back,we could have had a beer.
Oh well next time,I'll be back!

Batz

Lemme know the next time you're heading up this way.
Maybe by then I could have something to offer as well!

Berp.

Berp;
dunno about up there but in mackay you can get then out of the pocket trader (like a trading post) pretty cheap. I got one for $20, worked beautifully. Needed a coat of paint and a good clean, but for 20.. who's gonna be picky?
I think it comes out this week, i can pm you details of any if you feel like a drive.
Fixa

Latest posts

Back