• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Looking for ball lock corny kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wayneh07

Reaction score
G'day
I'm looking for at least two 19l ball lock corny kegs as two of mine have developed leaks in the bottom.
Preferably I'd like the taller slim style, but as I can't work off just the two remaining ones I'm fairly flexible.
Anybody got spares laying around?
I'm in Belmore NSW, so anywhere relatively nearby would be good.

Most of the site sponsors above should be able to help you if you don't find anyone willing to sell them to you.
Craftbrewer does some good deals from time to time.

You could check the Bulk Buy section on the forum from time to time, they often have a buy of kegs.

I'm pretty sure that The Brewshop at Peakhurst usually sell KK kegs (new or second hand). They currently only show up if you run a search for them on the website (giving them a call would get you the answers you require, though).

The new HBS at Enmore (The Hop & Grain) may or may not sell kegs - I haven't had the chance to drop in and check them out, and their website isn't up and running yet. They will probably stock them, but whether or not they have any currently in stock is another matter. They are on AHB & social media, or you could give them a call.

There are, of course, usually a few going on fleabay, etc.

Latest posts

Back