Looking For A Recipe To Use Up My Last Kit

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfad

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've got a tin of Canadian Blonde that I need to get rid of and am looking for an easy drinking recipe. I've also got a tin of LME, and a bunch of Galaxy hops. I've also got smaller amounts of centennial, cascade and Nelson Sauvin.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers

Hi all,

I've got a tin of Canadian Blonde that I need to get rid of and am looking for an easy drinking recipe. I've also got a tin of LME, and a bunch of Galaxy hops. I've also got smaller amounts of centennial, cascade and Nelson Sauvin.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers

Could you get me a picture of her teeth? I hat Canadian Blondes with bad teeth. Photo of tits would be good too. :lol:

21L, the kit, the tin of LME, and about 30g of galaxy boiled for 10-15 mins (with half the LME in 5L), dry hop with more Galaxy after 5 days :icon_drool2:

Shit yeah it would, if you want to dry hop with or mix up the hops, they will all go together well IMO, although I think I've just found out I don't like NS dry hopped, I've got one grassy beer ATM dry hopped with NS

Can confirm Pennywise's comments on the galaxy. The blonde with Galaxy gives a quick and easy Stone & Wood style ale. This is my favourite keg filler when not doing AG.

I use 10g of Galaxy at 10,0 and 48hrs(Dry Hop). I prefer to use the swiss lager yeast but US05 is very nice as well. I use 500g of LDME 250g BEII (or substitute the BEII for some caramalt and carapils , etc to trick it up a bit) :icon_chickcheers: .

Use the Nelson Sauvin and go for a Knappstein Lager-esk brew.

Here's a suggestion for what you can do with your last kit.

Kit_Beer.jpg

Cheers

Paul

That is humor. I recognize that. I also recognize your brand of soldier.

:p

Back