Lhbs: "dont Go On The Internet"

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh that's it, Chris. Top bloke by my accounts

Yeah, also not in to that guy... A good attitude towards customer service is essential in retail. The rest of the staff there are tops though!

Emailed the owner and linked him to this thread.

No point us bitching if he doesn't know about it.

Yeh Chris is the younger bald guy whos in the middle of their website pic.
Hes awesome, always really helpful.
Hes even bothered to scale a recipe for me when I changed the batch size in the shop.

Happy to have a chat about anything. Top bloke..deserves a pay rise... ;)

Chris is second from the left, full head of hair.

Dan is the young bald dude

this is really suspence full, meeting all these blokes, it`s like a whole new family.

edit...... I`m glad Truman isn`t handling the introductions tho.

Dan is the young bald dude
How awkward... Imagine if I met him at a party.,.
"honey, this is Chris from G&G".......
"Ahhh, no mate I'm Dan"....lol

Ok well Dan is the top bloke who deserves a pay rise. Chris probably does too though. Lol

Hi I'm Jim. I'm Sel's younger cousin.

Howdo Jim.
You be kin to them Hatfields then, I reckon.
Now me, I`m a McCoy. Got no time for them what`s across the mountain.

Them's cross the mountain is strange folks.

One a 'em shagged a pony once. Gotta good mind to string him upsy down from an apple tree and poke small vegetables insy his a-hole.

That'll teach um to be a sick pervetee ol' freak!

Them's cross the mountain is strange folks.

One a 'em shagged a pony once. Gotta good mind to string him upsy down from an apple tree and poke small vegetables insy his a-hole.

That'll teach um to be a sick pervetee ol' freak!

They be strange rite nuff. Why, I
member last fall Cleetus Hatfield got a mind to shag a knothole in a big oak tree.
Done got his pecker caught in there and was 3 days before his Pappy an Jethro chainsawed him out!
That boy never cosied up to no knothole agin. :(
No sir

Them chainsaw's liable to do some pecker damage ennyays and dat's truth of it. I not be surprised he able ta cosy up to nobody, nohow, no more.

Hell strange yessir.

Really? Damn.

Bloke who's name rhymes with 'this' is my favourite. Always interested in what you are brewing, always helpful, and nerdy in that cool way that some brewers can be.

I second that. He's the guy that got me going in the beginning. A quiet one but worth listening to. Very helpful in the store - as was Dan. Not sure if he still works there part time since getting the new brewing gig.

Always a shame when one or two staff can spoil it for the rest of the effort put in by the others.

I got an email back from the store owner saying he would look into it and give me a call tomorrow morning to discuss.

My experience with said owner is that he genuinely cares about the HB community and their perceptions of the store. A chat on the phone with him can be anything from discussing malt distribution to a half hour chat about the particular type of yeast you have ordered so I'd expect a reasonable response. The email arrived more than 2 hours after the store's daily COB which gives some indication.

Will keep the thread updated but without revealing personal email details unless given permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back