Lazy Sanitation Isn't An Excuse

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nobby

Reaction score
Forgive me Father for i have sinned..

its been 2yrs since my last infection and i've just checked what i bottled last wed and there's a thin scum line which looks
and smells terrible :( and to say i deserved it is an understatement..!!

what hurts even more is it was my 5th attempt at Primo brewing(All-grain)..

I promise i will never wash my gear half pissed again and take short cuts as i can only see i havnt washed my bottling bucket
or bottles properly(i didn't keg cause my bar isn't playing the game so please forgive me for that).. :D

please forgive me God, St Arnold and Little Baby Jesus...

should my punishment be to tip the neck of the bottle out and drink what is underneath? or drink the whole lot as a reminder to
never be half arsed again?? :D

your loyal servant Nobby

Aldi di san,and starsan no more said.
sav

Aldi di san,and starsan no more said.
sav

taken on board..apart from laziness its been a long time since bleach has let me down..

almost heart breaking after you put a bit of effort into a brew..

still no excuse, Cheers

you might need more than a prayer!!

I just tipped my second batch of ag in a row, I had napisaned the fermenter and bleached (basiclly all bleach very lttle water) after that. I think i really pissed of the beer gods this time!! Just make sure you clean everything more than once, good luck :icon_cheers:

thats not good..i aldi di san and idophor now..i use to go with bleach but it let me down

Latest posts

Back