Launceston Area Brew Club

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itmechanic

Reaction score
Just wondering how many people around Launceston Tasmania would be interested in coming to a meeting once a month, nothing too formal, just talking with other brewers, sharing beers, maybe some internal competitions, swaps, brew days etc.

I think it's about time us Tasmanians got our act together and start something, im more than happy to provide the venue.

Cheers,
Paul

I'd be there!...
... but don't let that put you off. :)

Bump...
There must be more than 2 of us brewing in / around Lonny...

must be cupboard brewer's,you could put a notice at your LHBS,wasn't there a guy at oatland's

I'd love to join but the 4 hour drive up and back would be the killer :(

Bump...
There must be more than 2 of us brewing in / around Lonny...

I'm moving to the area in a few weeks, I'll dig up this thread again once I get down and moved in.

I have joined. Come on chaps lets get this going!

I joined the group, won't be too long and I'll be living down that way!

Great minds.......A few of us had a brief chat sunday morning about the same thing, Swizzle posted here:
Launceston Get Together
Basically on the date we're looking to get together (at a venue to be determined) to chat about what may not be exclusively a brewing club, but one that incorporates both brewers and those interested in craft beer, keep it a bit more inclusive to get greater numbers involved. Have a chat to Luke, David or Ryan at Crown Cellars (Or Jules if you know his face and indeed myself, I'm the charming electrician in the blue Mazda ute with a white canopy who can be found talking crap with the staff several times per week @ crown cellars). Most of all keep bumping both threads to get the attention of those who may not be regulars on this forum.

@Alfadog: As a Brisbanite who move down here in December, its a move you won't regret, but don't invite the rest of SEQLD, I moved down here to get away from that crap.

Joined the Googlr group.
How the heck do I post in that topic?

@Alfadog: As a Brisbanite who move down here in December, its a move you won't regret, but don't invite the rest of SEQLD, I moved down here to get away from that crap.

yeah that is why I am moving down there, but is there room for another sparky in Launceston? can not wait for the 5min commute to work.

yeah that is why I am moving down there, but is there room for another sparky in Launceston? can not wait for the 5min commute to work.
Things are tightening up but there is work around. Pm me.....a few different factors involved with our mob but could be a spot opening soon.

Thanks JLM I didn'k know about the other thread, Im keen to work together to get a Launceston based group up and running.

spork I have changed the settings so anyone can post and have also added you and the others that have singed up so far as members in the group.

Hi Gents,
I'm certainly interested a long as people from NW are welcome :p
Bit of a trek but willing to drive for beer!

Cheers
Chris

Thought id ask this question here rather then starting a new thread. I hope you guys dont mind?
A friend of mine is on a holiday over in Launceston and would like to know are there any pubs in the city or between Beaconsfield and Launceston. That will be showing this weekends live UFC on pay per view main event?
Cheers to anyone that can help! :)

Bumping this as we have a date and venue organised in the other thread Here.

Back