Landlord

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humulus

Reaction score
My Landlord verses the Real deal!
Taste is close but colour needs some work!!!! (will we ever clone the real thing!!!????)
Still very easy to drink!!!! Both of them! :icon_chickcheers:

landlord.jpg

Very nice mate - taste is everything. :icon_drool2:
My first clone attempt is sitting in a cube patiently waiting. My colour will be light too, I didn't pay too much heed at this point.
Was this a Braumeister product as well?

The Landlord (in his tubby red waistcoat) says, "That's Grand lad!"

Sure was hsb! got some more golden promise and 1469 gunna give it another go this weekend!
Got another SLAB meeting in Oct if your interested!!

Cranking them out! Only 198 to go and that Spiedel will have paid for itself ;)

Definitely interested in SLAB, was ruled out of the last one with family commitments, but I'll keep an eye on the thread for the next one.
Sounds like there's a lot of homebrewers down in the Shire.

Landlord is an interesting beer as the cask version tastes nothing like the bottled version. If the beer tastes good though, then rock on!

Mate cant wait one day to get back too "geezer land" to try a real deal,can only dream at the moment!!

Yours is the next one im trying Dr Smurto!!!!!!!!! :icon_cheers:

Sorry Doc i mean im knocking it up on the weekend,... which version is your fav????

Sorry Doc i mean im knocking it up on the weekend,... which version is your fav????

:lol:

I figured that but the offer is still there.

Previous version is my favourite - Link

Did a side by side and I think the MO version i am taking away for a camping trip this weekend is just a tad behind the GP version. I'm leaving the GP keg at home all for me.

Need to buy a bag of GP!

I think the cask version has more yeast character as well - both good beers though

Back