Labelling kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amarks6

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good system for applying temporary labels to kegs - such that you can change them for each batch?

I use masking tape on the gas in side of the lid handle.

image.jpg

Check out Eaton Laser keg tags. He's on here as Superoo I think.
You can have a set etched with different styles or write on the back of them with a texta. Will link when I'm near a pc.

Scrap white plastic sheet cut to size with that double-sided Velcro for the tie-down.
Actually, just a mini whiteboard that can be reused on both sides over & over again ad infinitum.

Keg Label.JPG

acrylic paint pen, washes off easily, and I mark kegs I have caustic cleaned or sanitised, so easy to what keg I'm picking up any where in the brewery.

I use luggage tags from the $2 shop
get about 4 in a pack ,

I also use them on my grain buckets as well , which
makes its really easy to identify , and keep my spec grain under control.

saves me opening every effing bucket to locate :)

I number each keg on the lid and have a white board with what beer is in each number..

masking tape Looped through the keg lid handle. cheap, effective and easy to remove when cleaning the keg.

Tony121 said:
I just use electrical tags & cable ties. image.jpeg
Noice. Then you can legally prosecute anyone drinking your beer without permission.

Camo6 said:
Noice. Then you can legally prosecute anyone drinking your beer without permission.
Ha ha hadn't thought of that! Though living in a house full of females I don't have too much to worry about...... until they get boyfriends!

Tony121 said:
Ha ha hadn't thought of that! Though living in a house full of females I don't have too much to worry about...... until they get boyfriends!
Cant believe your living in a house full of lesbians
I know you didnt say it
But that is what we believe you are doing

Latest posts

Back