Kyle&jackie O

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a mother I can not understand the mothers actions. Incredible. Im really worried about society and where it is going. anything for 5 minutes of fame!

Nail. On. Head!

Isn't the general idea of being a parent that we protect our children from harm until they are in such a position to do so for themselves? I know the world is no perfect place and this cannot always be done and sometimes they have to make their own mistakes.... BUT

When a mother puts her own 14 year old child in a position like this, I think it's apalling. It may not have been her idea to do it, and she may have been somewhat mislead, but at the end of the day, the buck has to stop with her. She let it happen and she is the child's guardian. What sort of a mother wants to ask her daughter if she is having sex on National Radio anyway, rape or no rape? If she did in fact know about the rape ordeal beforehand then it only makes it worse IMHO... For Pete's freakin' sake, what did she think the best possible outcome could be?

I do agree that Sandilands is a certified card carrying wanker. His want to be classified as a shock jock to be compared with Hinch and Zamanek is pathetic, and it seems he has no morals or scruples in his ambition to achieve it. If there is any kind of natural selection in this world he'll never be allowed to procreate. God help that child if he does...

Thank Christ for that. I was worried I'd waste it on something beer related.

Sounds like Mr Sandilands is in deep financial poop. I truly feel sorry for his $3.8million-a-year-income-earning arse.

good to hear that only a few days into the return of fat ******* and supa dumb, they were yanked off the radio in Melb again. Something to do with the sponsors having some morals... can't remember exactly as I breezed over the article, but it was a warm fuzzy feeling anyway!

apparently for two months until the advertising contracts finish.

But yes I was wondering if the sponser would come through. Its not just those two that should be slaughtered.

apparently for two months until the advertising contracts finish.

But yes I was wondering if the sponser would come through. Its not just those two that should be slaughtered.
Agreed, but biggups to the sponsors for doing the right thing and not propagating the issue. And bring on Charli D! Can I get a Hi 5...

I breezed over the article,
must be a herald scum article. nothing in The Age.

wat is it with these dumb arse people and producers. esp the producers. HTF can they have thought it was a good idea. its like a current afair (which is fkn tripe now) is being hit over their stupid story showing a person getting hypnosis. its a fkn medical treatment you idiots of course you cant show it. idiot producers should get sacked also.

edit: woot for Charlie D. is there an article her her somewhere?

must be a herald scum article. nothing in The Age.

wat is it with these dumb arse people and producers. esp the producers. HTF can they have thought it was a good idea. its like a current afair (which is fkn tripe now) is being hit over their stupid story showing a person getting hypnosis. its a fkn medical treatment you idiots of course you cant show it. idiot producers should get sacked also.

edit: woot for Charlie D. is there an article her her somewhere?
It was in the mx or news.com yesterday

Back