Kooinda Boutique Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kooi got a mention in the latest edition of Beer and Brewer too....nice.

Kooi got a mention in the latest edition of Beer and Brewer too....nice.
yeah mate they are going to do a full article on us but we need to put it together and send it to them
See ya Saturday. Mick was thinking of coming with me, would that be ok?
Trav

great bere and local too. Im now a facebook fan. Its also bloody time Mrs Parmas got it in.

Edit:

It would also be great f you blokes had a tap at brewery that us gents could frequent and drink from.

Oh and you need to update your website to reflect new stoickists etc.

yeah mate they are going to do a full article on us but we need to put it together and send it to them
See ya Saturday. Mick was thinking of coming with me, would that be ok?
Trav

of course mate, tell mick no worries.....now what time should i drop the 19L keg off to be filled for sat night ;) hahahahahah

of course mate, tell mick no worries.....now what time should i drop the 19L keg off to be filled for sat night ;) hahahahahah
Dont worry mate, we are one step ahead of ya, they'll be some kooi's floating around for sure on the night. Don't you worry!!!!
Trav

great bere and local too. Im now a facebook fan. Its also bloody time Mrs Parmas got it in.

Edit:

It would also be great f you blokes had a tap at brewery that us gents could frequent and drink from.

Oh and you need to update your website to reflect new stoickists etc.

Thanks for your feedback, unfortunately we are not able to sell from the premises as it is residential, but we are currently checking out local factories, which we will have a bar at. You are right i need to get onto that website, slack. Thanks mate
Trav

Coming soon to Transport Bar too, we think!
Keep ya posted as we are about to double output, hence, double suppliers
Cheers for any support

Hey people, Trav here from Happy Place Brewing in Melbourne. We are now selling our Pale Ale in the following establishments-

- Greensborough Bottle Shop
- Old England Hotel, Heidelberg
- Sir Henry Barkleys Heidelberg
- Nullumbik Cellars, Diamond Creek
- Bar Centrale, Lygon St
- Lambs go Bar, Fitzroy
- Mrs Parmas, Melbourne
- The Nixon, Melbourne
- Penny Blues, Melbourne
- Bar 1806, Melbourne
- Purvis Cellars
- Monty's of Templestowe
- Clouds Wines, Brighton, Camberwell, Sth Melb
- Online, Slowbeer.com
- Sauvignon Cellars, Kew
- The Terminus, Clifton Hill
- Southpaw Bar, Fitzroy

More Coming Very Soon! Keep ya updated

We are about to double our output to 800ltr per week. More outlets will be soon stoking our pale ale. We are continuing to tweak our beer but are almost 100% happy with our hoppy pale ale.
Become a fan of Kooinda Boutique Brewery on facebook.com
Thanks for your support
Regards The boys @ Happy Place PTY LTD

Hey Trav,

Have you investigated stocking @ Grumpys Green in Smith St? They are a Eco/Green/Vegetarian bar that sources everything locally, including beer and wine. Im sure they would be interested in supporting a local brewery.

Affiliated by 6 degreees of seperation (SWMBOs old work friend) PM me if you want to name drop ;)

Latest posts

Back