Woolshed Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can assure you this beer is great and brewed flawlessly
Then it is a great beer, sometimes you are ahead of the game. I reckon that some of the US beers would challenge the palate around here.

I'm off for a holiday on a houseboat over new years in Renmark with a few other home brewers and their partners. Already emailed Tom and Sarah and organised a brewery tour. Looking forward to docking the boat upstream at woolshed brewery and tasting some of their beers!
I noticed one of their houseboats they hireout actually comes with a kegerator!

Disco how was the houseboat? Also I remember you saying you have competition between the other home brewers on the houseboat, great idea. I'd be interested to know who won the American Pale Ale competition, who won?

Disco how was the houseboat? Also I remember you saying you have competition between the other home brewers on the houseboat, great idea. I'd be interested to know who won the American Pale Ale competition, who won?

There was word on the grape vine that the winner of the Pale Ale comp won under very controversial circumstances!... However there was one clean cut winner of the ESB comp

G'day, this thread may be getting old but the brewery isn't. Was lucky enough to get a tour of the brewery this arvo and sample a glass straight from the barrell as it were. Pretty damn good if I do say so myself. :beerbang:

I had a few in renmark while out for tea a few nights back, from the brewery today, and now sipping away at a sixer purchased before I left. The tap poured version was cloudier, while the brewery glass was much brighter, most likely just temp related (IMHO and all that). On my third stubbie now and still going back for more.

I can't describe beers, I liked it and that's all that matters really.

Thanks again guys, look forward to tasting future creations.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Back