Kooinda Boutique Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogs01

Reaction score
Had a great 4 hours with Travis and Michael from Kooinda Brewery yesterday. Watched them doing a brew and had a couple of tastes of their product. Mmm not bad at all. The guys are correct when they say it is hand crafted as not only the beer but the Brewery have been hand crafted. A great little set-up that was designed and built by the four partners. They overcame some hurdles with a few ingenious ideas that work very well. If you see their Pale Ale in a bottle shop give it a go as these guys have a great passion to succeed. I know that every time I visit Melbourne I will be calling in to see how they are progressing and have a few beers with these very friendly guys. A bit more tweeking and it will be perfect.

nice one. very accomadating those boys.

Had a great 4 hours with Travis and Michael from Kooinda Brewery yesterday. Watched them doing a brew and had a couple of tastes of their product. Mmm not bad at all. The guys are correct when they say it is hand crafted as not only the beer but the Brewery have been hand crafted. A great little set-up that was designed and built by the four partners. They overcame some hurdles with a few ingenious ideas that work very well. If you see their Pale Ale in a bottle shop give it a go as these guys have a great passion to succeed. I know that every time I visit Melbourne I will be calling in to see how they are progressing and have a few beers with these very friendly guys. A bit more tweeking and it will be perfect.
Glad to here you enjoyed it mate. It was a pleasure. We love sharing our dream with people who are interested.
See ya soon
Trav and Mick
Happy Place Brewing PTY LTD

Latest posts

Back