Kooinda Boutique Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trav

Reaction score
Hey people, Trav here from Happy Place Brewing in Melbourne. We are now selling our Pale Ale in the following establishments-

- Greensborough Bottle Shop
- Old England Hotel, Heidelberg
- Sir Henry Barkleys Heidelberg
- Nullumbik Cellars, Diamond Creek
- Bar Centrale, Lygon St
- Lambs go Bar, Fitzroy
- Mrs Parmas, Melbourne
- The Nixon, Melbourne
- Penny Blues, Melbourne
- Bar 1806, Melbourne
- Purvis Cellars
- Monty's of Templestowe
- Clouds Wines, Brighton, Camberwell, Sth Melb
- Online, Slowbeer.com
- Sauvignon Cellars, Kew
- The Terminus, Clifton Hill

We are about to double our output to 800ltr per week. More outlets will be soon stoking our pale ale. We are continuing to tweak our beer but are almost 100% happy with our hoppy pale ale.
Become a fan of Kooinda Boutique Brewery on facebook.com
Thanks for your support
Regards The boys @ Happy Place PTY LTD

Any plans on sending the ale down south Trav?
Would love to mate, just growing it slowly, where are you exactly? MIght be able to get some to you mate
Cheers Trav

Hastings, Mornington peninsula. Very kind of you.
Leave it with me Razz, wil see what we can do. Might be able to get some down to you.
Trav
I'll be in touch

Hey people, Trav here from Happy Place Brewing in Melbourne. We are now selling our Pale Ale in the following establishments-

- Greensborough Bottle Shop
- Old England Hotel, Heidelberg
- Sir Henry Barkleys Heidelberg
- Nullumbik Cellars, Diamond Creek
- Bar Centrale, Lygon St
- Lambs go Bar, Fitzroy
- Mrs Parmas, Melbourne
- The Nixon, Melbourne
- Penny Blues, Melbourne
- Bar 1806, Melbourne
- Purvis Cellars
- Monty's of Templestowe
- Clouds Wines, Brighton, Camberwell, Sth Melb
- Online, Slowbeer.com
- Sauvignon Cellars, Kew
- The Terminus, Clifton Hill

We are about to double our output to 800ltr per week. More outlets will be soon stoking our pale ale. We are continuing to tweak our beer but are almost 100% happy with our hoppy pale ale.
Become a fan of Kooinda Boutique Brewery on facebook.com
Thanks for your support
Regards The boys @ Happy Place Brewing PTY LTD

nice to see more and more retailers stocking this beer.

nice to see more and more retailers stocking this beer.

Hey mate, is it correct that i was invited to your 30th, would love to pop along, you brewing the beers mate.
Trav

Hey mate, is it correct that i was invited to your 30th, would love to pop along, you brewing the beers mate.
Trav

Oooh 30 fents, better be a cracker beer brewed for that one :). Hows that kolsch bud? :icon_chickcheers:

yep you are correct boys.

check both ur PM's.

Kolsch is killing it Quintrex. Got a keg put aside from the party but its a whole 11 days to wait! have already been through my 9Litre keg of it too!!!

Thanks to all those aussie hombrewer members who are throwing their support behind the micro's, its a great thing and we hope you enjoy the beers. Thanks to all those who have sampled a kooi! Any feedback would be great about the beer.
Regards Trav

Simply put, One f*ckin nice beer! I took them around to my mates place, a chef, and his opinion was simple - best beer he had ever drunk!

I picked up a couple from Malt & Vine in Templestowe, probably not on your list because they are a little boutique bottlo who probably bought a slab non direct.... but they did pump it up at the counter!!

Keep up the good work!!

Simply put, One f*ckin nice beer! I took them around to my mates place, a chef, and his opinion was simple - best beer he had ever drunk!

I picked up a couple from Malt & Vine in Templestowe, probably not on your list because they are a little boutique bottlo who probably bought a slab non direct.... but they did pump it up at the counter!!

Keep up the good work!!

Thanks Cocko, well we can't ask for much more than that mate. Glad you enjoyed it. We will keep it coming
Cheers Trav
Happy Place Brewing Company, Melbourne

i've got to say... this is my fave aussie micro beer at the moment. straight up...

and i live around the corner, nice!

jimmy

i've got to say... this is my fave aussie micro beer at the moment. straight up...

and i live around the corner, nice!

jimmy

Great to here mate that you like it, you should pop in for a look at the brewery mate give ma call, ya can help us bottle one (LOL) give me a call if ya wanna have a sticky beak!
Trav
0409 862 810
Happy Place Brewing

Great to here mate that you like it, you should pop in for a look at the brewery mate give ma call, ya can help us bottle one (LOL) give me a call if ya wanna have a sticky beak!
Trav
0409 862 810
Happy Place Brewing

Hey Trav, If you don't mind I would love to take you up on that offer... is it cool if I call and arrange a time?

Cheers

i'll take you up on that!

happy brewing...
Anytime mate, brewing next saturday if ya keen for a look.
Cheers Trav
Just finished bottling a nice ale, its just about perfect for what we want.

Anytime mate, brewing next saturday if ya keen for a look.
Cheers Trav
Just finished bottling a nice ale, its just about perfect for what we want.

Has anybody new tried some Kooinda of late, would love any feedback. Bottled 50 Cartons on Saturday, aroma was amazing. We will see!
Cheers Trav
Happy Place brewing

Tried some about a month ago... was pretty darn nice... looking forward to seeing what you fellas come out with next!!

Cheers,

Brendo

Latest posts

Back