Knights and Dames.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beats appointing them blokes n sheilas.

Prolly dosent

I liked the bit about how Howard would deserve a Knighthood.....

Ducatiboy stu said:
I liked the bit about how Howard would deserve a Knighthood.....

He cannot be a Knight, because he is a DJ, and apparently DJ's like a mad kunt.

funny-politician-John-Howard-DJ.jpg

I think the Knight & Dame thing is cool enough, but the thing I dislike it is heading back towards them pommies, we should be out on our own already, not spoon feeding them money.

Ugh.
Who's enjoying this trip back in time?
Goodbye NBN, no science ministry, racial discrimination act? Knights & dames.

Will there be an order of the foppish dandy?
We owe them a great debt as international ambassadors you know.

PeterAllen.jpg

Will place a large bet that no one from the scientific community gets a knighthood. When he mentioned it would be for people like heads of defence etc.....I just thought....wtf

Ducatiboy stu said:
Will place a large bet that no one from the scientific community gets a knighthood. When he mentioned it would be for people like heads of defence etc.....I just thought....wtf
Bring back the good old days when they would put.... Heads on de fence.

I imagine sometimes Abbot and co retire to his office after question time and over a sherry or two, hatch ways to troll the Greens.

And what with trying to repeal sect 18c of the racial discrimination act.....dark ages here we come

Dave70 said:
I imagine sometimes Abbot and co retire to his office after question time and over a sherry or two, hatch ways to troll the Greens.
They probably had a bit of a chuckle knowing Shorten would have to refer to his mother in law as Dame Quentin.

Latest posts

Back