Kitchen Mojo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercs Own

blabla
Reaction score
Hey all, just a shameless plug for my third cook book which hit the shelves last week. I hope you will take the time to have a look at it and if you like buy it - I really need a holiday so please buy a couple!!! :)

There are some recipes using beer but that is not the focus for this book. I have attached the PR blurb for your exciting reading amd a pic of the cover so you know what to look for when you go to the book shop!

View attachment Paul Mercurio Kitchen Mojo PR FINAL.pdf Kitchen Mojo Cover (2) resize.jpg

How about that then, an Aussie icon who likes to brew beer.

(I'm a little fascinated by this for some reason)

Nice one, all the best with the book :)

Mr B said:
How about that then, an Aussie icon who likes to brew beer.

(I'm a little fascinated by this for some reason)

Nice one, all the best with the book :)
I've been brewing beer since 1989 and even had my own beer on the market in 15 bottle shops around Melbourne in 2005! Merc's Own Peach Ale! Haven't brewed too much over the last couple of years too busy travelling and writing the cook books. Hope people are buying them!!!!

Picked this book up at a signing today, quick look through it, lots of good looking dishes, no doubt will get as good as work out as my copy of Cooking With Beer (which the spine is falling apart on)

Latest posts

Back