Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreadhead

Reaction score
Hey everyone, currently looking at getting into the kegging game, just need to get my 18L Cornelius. Where would you recommend getting one of these? Most HBS around my area (Sydney) sell them for $90-100, but have seen them online for $70.
Another quick question, anyone ever dealt with www.kegsonline.com.au? prices seem really reasonable, but they seem pretty short on providing contact details, which raises a few suspicions.

Cheers
Nathan

I recently bought my kegs off eBay. I checked his previous transactions to see if he bought the kegs and gear off eBay. It turned out that he had from a genuine Australian home brew equipment seller on eBay so i bought it. I am now looking to use these guys for buying some more kegs.

I don't think you can go wrong with these guys cheap prices and shipping. I'd also recommend craftbrewer.com very trustworthy retailer also

I would say craft brewer. Link at top of this page.

You can be garented that his service will be fast and efficent and will respond quickly to your emails.

(spelling mistakes i know)

Go with Craftbrewer.
Support those whom support this site.
Service/Support could only be matched not bettered by others.

Cheers, Frogman.

yep, im going thru craftbrewer, Ross is a top bloke and answers any questions very efficiently, Best to give him a buzz so you can run through ALL the options (and beleive me, theres a fair few lol)

I have to add a vote for Ross at craftbrewer. I moved to kegging earlier this year, and being totally confused by all the options, I gave Ross a call. He walked me through everything, and he and Josh's service are second to none.

I have to add a vote for Ross at craftbrewer. I moved to kegging earlier this year, and being totally confused by all the options, I gave Ross a call. He walked me through everything, and he and Josh's service are second to none.

Recently a forum member posted that he had bought a 9ltr keg from, I don't now where. Have searched but can't find the post. Anyone out there know where these 9ltr kegs can be bought. They were brand new for around $120.

BYB

Back