• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegs taps and other goodies - QLD gold coast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few of the stainless ones here
tapatalk_1516315269232.jpeg

And this one
20180119_094256.jpg

I'll have a look over the taps again and see if there is anything that tickles the fancy but I think I have enough already.

Thanks.

I don't even know what the this g you circled is... Happy to sell that. How many coupler quick connects do you need?

3 20l cornies are still available 2 19l d type kegs 1 10l pending and the cold plate pending

It's a liquid corney disconnect with some metal thing off the end of it. I have a broken one that could use some bits off that to get it going again. Depends on what you want for them, I have stacks of chrome plate ones but have need slowly upgrading to stainless and they appear to be the the same as the stainless ones have. I need 2 or if cheap enough would take 7.

Cheers!

I can sell them at 10 each got 5 ready would have to dig out a few more as for shank $5

Hey guys, after a bit of feed back I'm dropping the prices on everything pictured

30 for 10l keg
60 for 20l kegs
50 for 19l keg
70 for 40l cornie keg

All taps $30
Cold plate is $95
Font 80
Couplers 50 each
Coils 50 each

Decals 5 each

Single fonts 80 each with taps and decals

Hi is the 10 lt. keg still available? New seals? Did you have a photo of it?

Thanks

I can sell them at 10 each got 5 ready would have to dig out a few more as for shank $5
To dear for 7.

Would you do the 2 + other bit for $25 delivered to Newcastle NSW? Just one of them padded envelopes?

Thanks Luke.

That sounds alright... What's cheap to you as I have heaps of them....

Sent you a pm early today.

Let me know. I'll ask a mate of he is keen on a few to take the lot.

Cheer

What I have left...

3 X 20l cornies 60 each or 150 for 3
2 X 19l d type kegs with matching couplers 40 each or 2 for 60
Stainless coils for temp rite 50 each or the 2 for 90
All taps 30 each or 2 for 50
I have heaps of ek taps/swing taps as well (for fonts and fridges) 20 each or 2 for 30
Single cobra font ( flooded)
Double andale t bar font (flooded)
Double with taps (perfect for keezer or bar fridge)
Decals 50 still available ( some metal some plastic some ceramic handles)
2 stainless steel coils 3/8 thread

Latest posts

Back