Kegs In Indonesia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewindo

Reaction score
G'day all,

My first post here, but have been lurking for a while.
I have just started brewing beer here in Jakarta. Sick to death of Bintang :icon_vomit:

I thought I had some softdrink syrup kegs lined up, but that might not happen. I have a brew ready to keg and nothing to put it in. Is there any chance that somebody on this site knows how to get a couple of kegs here in Jakarta, or worst case who will ship them over from OZ.

Cheers...

maybe best to get them from US not sure what your exchange rate is but the Aussie dollar is pretty high so you might find it a bit costly

maybe best to get them from US not sure what your exchange rate is but the Aussie dollar is pretty high so you might find it a bit costly

No worries, I am an aussie, paid in aus$...all good.

Just thoght somebody might have already sorced them in Indonesia or already shipped from OZ.

Mate check out the US, or Craftbrewer.

Just thoght somebody might have already sorced them in Indonesia or already shipped from OZ.

Mate there is literally millions of the things in Indo, just ask around. When you find 1000 of them drop me a PM and we can bring some back to OZ.
GB

Mate there is literally millions of the things in Indo, just ask around. When you find 1000 of them drop me a PM and we can bring some back to OZ.
GB

Then you make sure you let me know Nev so I can buy some from you at a rediculously low price!!

l
GB

let me know where??? I have been told that they have been phased out by all of the "big brands" that use them...

l

let me know where??? I have been told that they have been phased out by all of the "big brands" that use them...
I was looking for kegs everywhere on my last 2 trips to Indo and did not see them anywhere. I was hoping to bring a load back with me. When I was in Hong Kong 12 months ago, I saw heaps of trucks swapping kegs of softdrink, mainly iced tea. Unfortunately this was the start of a trip and was too hard to arrange bringing some back.

Thanks to all for the replies....

I may have sorced a couple. Fingers crossed..... :beer:

Did they washup on the beach from that Tsunami? :blink:

Yep... they all had pieces of paper rolled up in 'em. Messages from all of the stranded naked jungle women on desert islands... ;)

I going out now to buy a boat!!! :p

See ya...

Yep... they all had pieces of paper rolled up in 'em. Messages from all of the stranded naked jungle women on desert islands... ;)

I going out now to buy a boat!!! :p

See ya...

they may want to eat you

Latest posts

Back