• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegging gear for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bongchitis

Reaction score
G'Day all,

I am regretfully selling my kegging gear as I have moved into a unit for the foreseeable future. I would really like to sell the lot together as a pretty good starter kit to avoid mucking around but I understand that may be unrealistic but see what happens. I would like $800 for the lot. I thought the brethren should have 1st crack before eBay.

20170309_113013.jpg

6 used cornys that all hold pressure, Large Kegonlegs gas bottle and small Keg King bottle. No gas.

20170309_112926.jpg

3 Stainless Cellis, 1 chrome cheapy (can't remember) ... all in good nik.

20170309_113958.jpg

Double Reg setup previously owned by our man Batz

20170309_114021.jpg

Party Pack

20170309_112900.jpg

1 micron filter ex craftbrewer

20170309_114031.jpg

Gas manifold and fittings

If you decide to split, I will take the SS Celli's. Price dependant of course.

No worries mate. I will see how it all pans out over the next little while. Bought them new from Craftbrewer a few years ago now.

I also found 2 fridge/Keezer mount, 40cm x 20cm stainless drip trays aswell.

Aargh! Why aren't you in Melbourne?!?
I'm recently in the market for a (cheap ;) ) 2.8kg CO2 KK bottle and would be very keen on yours (split & price dependant, of course).
However, i'm assuming postage will be exorbitant so unless you're coming to melbs soon, i guess i'll watch this one sail away. :(

Good luck with the sale!

would be interested in one of the gas bottles, and maybe a drip tray after I measure my fridge.

Could be keen on the party pack and reg if splitting and the price. is. right!!

And you are willing/able to post to Melbourne

Sorry what's the Location. Can't see it on mobile
Ah seen now

Where in SW Sydney
Would be keen on 2 Kegs if price and distance is right

I hope you're keeping at least 1. Takes up less space than bottling

Gday all,

Its obvious it aint all going to go together. I will update original post with individual prices. I have no car and thus is not feasable for me to lug stuff to a courier company. If the recipients are OK to organise and pay for transit then I'm ok with splitting.... ie courier coming to pick it up or dropping in yourself.

I will send a PM to those who have inquired.

I don't seem to have the option of editing the original post ... but i can the one above... Fucked if I know.

Start from scratch I guess.

PM me your edits and I'll sort it.

There is a time limit on edits which is why you can do one post but not the other.

Also patiently awaiting pm.
The drip tray would fit my fridge, so pending price....
And the smaller co2 bottle price and age dependant.

ill take all your kegs and a gas bottle if available, sent you a PM i'm in the area :)

Thanks everyone but it would appear that the gear is destined for a better life and relatively unsplit. I will update when sold over the next day or so.

Appologies on the delay, work gets in the way of life.

Celli's arrived today. Beautiful peice of kit they are too. Thanks for the bargain.

My Pleasure mate.

It would seem that the dude who was keen on the rest is no longer keen after more than a week of silence. :huh:

So its all back up for sale. If anyone is still interested then feel free to let me know.

Thankyou.

Latest posts

Back