• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegging Gear For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 384

Reaction score
I'm selling off some equipment that I rarely use plus brand new gear that is excess to my needs. First-up I have beer-out QD and fitting which allows you to attach a tap for serving straight from a keg, perfect for anyone wanting to serve low carbed real-ale straight from the keg. Happy to sell the QD and adapter as a set or just the adapter (you will need a threaded QD). Highest bidder gets the gong.

Please note in the picture of the adapter there is a tap attached. The sale is for the adapter and QD only NOT including the tap.

Also I have 5 sets of gas and beer barbed QD's. Brand new. $15 per set. PM if you want a QD set.

Cheers
MAH

1301.jpg

3790.jpg

I'm selling off some equipment that I rarely use plus brand new gear that is excess to my needs. First-up I have beer-out QD and fitting which allows you to attach a tap for serving straight from a keg, perfect for anyone wanting to serve low carbed real-ale straight from the keg. Happy to sell the QD and adapter as a set or just the adapter (you will need a threaded QD). Highest bidder gets the gong.

Please note in the picture of the adapter there is a tap attached. The sale is for the adapter and QD only NOT including the tap.

Also I have 5 sets of gas and beer barbed QD's. Brand new. $15 per set. PM if you want a QD set.

Cheers
MAH

$5 + shipping

$5 + shipping
<_<

OK I should have stipulated realistic offers only. For $5 I'd rather keep it for those rare occasions I use it. This is for the adapter + a threaded QD. Consider how much you pay for the QD alone.

Cheers
MAH

$5 + shipping
<_<

OK I should have stipulated realistic offers only. For $5 I'd rather keep it for those rare occasions I use it. This is for the adapter + a threaded QD. Consider how much you pay for the QD alone.

Cheers
MAH

I payed US$2 for my QD and i think a tap adaptor is around $15 dollars

So fair enough, i will make my offer about 1/2 of that $9 + shipping

fair enough, i will make my offer about 1/2 of that $9 + shipping

:lol:

Still no gong. Considering that to buy the QD/adapter/tap setup in Oz you will have to pay $74 at CraftBrewer or $82.50 at Grain and Grape, even when you knock of the cost of the tap you're a long way off the price.

Cheers
MAH

fair enough, i will make my offer about 1/2 of that $9 + shipping

:lol:

Still no gong. Considering that to buy the QD/adapter/tap setup in Oz you will have to pay $74 at CraftBrewer or $82.50 at Grain and Grape, even when you knock of the cost of the tap you're a long way off the price.

Cheers
MAH

Im not sure what price you want for this, if its 74 with a tap, then its going to be around 50-60 for the tap, that leaves around 15-25 for the adaptor and quick disconnect

So what percentage of the price is concidered reasonble, i would have though around 1/2 price for a starting bid, but thats still not acceptable, if you have a reserve then please tell, as 50% of the new price would usually be acceptable

Im not sure what price you want for this, if its 74 with a tap, then its going to be around 50-60 for the tap, that leaves around 15-25 for the adaptor and quick disconnect

So what percentage of the price is concidered reasonble, i would have though around 1/2 price for a starting bid, but thats still not acceptable, if you have a reserve then please tell, as 50% of the new price would usually be acceptable

OK. The cheapest you will buy a complete set in Australia is $74, if you take away what they charge for a tap, $39, you are left with $35. 1/2 of $35 is $17.50 as a starting bid. That's a long way off a bid of $5.

So if anyone is keen bids need to be around $17.50.

Cheers
MAH

At $17.50 I'll take it off your hands. I'm in Adelaide, so can arrange to pick up.

Back