Kegging Again........

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What exactly are you after kman? You want to be able to have 3 kegs at different pressures? If that's the case your going to need three regs. One on the main bottle (this line will T off to keg 1 at the highest pressure, the other line will go to another T). Underneath this second T you will have your two compressed air regs in line to keg 2 and 3.

i went to supercheap and bought a mini regulator, it goes from 0-160 psi, so i think it should be fine. It cost $25, i only bought one so i can try it before i buy another 3 (that will give me good control over all the pressure level, and yes i know i could get away with only 2 minis but i would prefer 3.)

see, i catch on quick :)

Now i need 2 of these T splitters for my gas line, which i think is 6 mm, (is 6mm standard?) and i need some fittings for the mini reg, but i should be able to track them down.

here is a pic (i dont have a cam, but im great with paint)

minireg.JPG

kman

You are still using a high presure reg on the gas bottle i hope...

I am not sure that they could handle the CO2 bottle presure.

yes i will be using a normal reg, but im just using these so i dont need 3 beer regs.

Supplementary to GMK's post, just make sure you keep the output pressure out of the cylinder's reg within spec of these $25 supercheap regs.

yeah, should be no problems there.

anyone got 2 spare T splitters?

I can get them...

SS 6mm T pieces with clamps for 15.00 ea.

will there be much of a wait on them? as i want some ASAP

Can send them to you asap

Back