• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegerator for Sale - The Ponds NSW 2769

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marknbet

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Getting rid of my Kegerator with dual font taps & drip tray.
Not many for sale out there so priced it based off the joy it will bring to the new owner and what they are new - ad below;

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kellyville-ridge/miscellaneous-goods/kegerator-home-brew-fridge/1097459034

The only cosmetic blemish is one of the aluminium rails has come off but can be soldered back on.

IMG_1895.JPG

IMG_1898.JPG

IMG_1901.JPG

IMG_1903.JPG

IMG_1900.JPG

Hey mate how old the fridge and what series?
What taps are they?

Hi Partial Man,

I bought it approx 2 years ago.
Not sure on the series or taps.
The only sticker on the back of fridge didn't state a series - just Refrigerant 'R134a'?

If you are close feel free to come have a look.

Hey, not actually a potential buyer as I'm from Vic (but potentially in the market and checking prices etc.), but the Gumtree link doesn't seem to work. Just thought you might like to know so you can fix it.

Happy brewing.

doctr-dan said:
Hey mate how old the fridge and what series?
What taps are they?
I'm no expert, just tryin' to help, but if it's a Keg King / Keg Master one (which it looks like it could well be) it's not a series 4 (current one). The control panel is different on the series 4.

Happy brewing.

Back