Keg Share- Se Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haysie

homebrewing is the art of over analysing
Reaction score
With my new fermenting fridge, I need a or a pair of kegs.

Browsing about, Craftbrewer seem to have a great deal on 4 keg package, free delivery. $67 each. Check it out on his link up there :rolleyes:

Anybody out here in the South East interested in splitting? Keep in mind Craftbrewer also offering "if it fits in the keg" free delivery as well!!

Cheers

With my new fermenting fridge, I need a or a pair of kegs.

Browsing about, Craftbrewer seem to have a great deal on 4 keg package, free delivery. $67 each. Check it out on his link up there :rolleyes:

Anybody out here in the South East interested in splitting? Keep in mind Craftbrewer also offering "if it fits in the keg" free delivery as well!!

Cheers

Dammit, I wasn't going to buy kegs until I'd modified another fridge into a kegerator.
But well , you're only a short hop down the road, so I guess I should go halves with ya
if there are no other takers. :icon_cheers:

Dammit, I wasn't going to buy kegs until I'd modified another fridge into a kegerator.
But well , you're only a short hop down the road, so I guess I should go halves with ya
if there are no other takers. :icon_cheers:

Cheers Mate, dont have to go halves, if another one or two are interested we can go a keg each.

Let this run til tomorrow about this time, see what gives, PM you then.

Cheers Mate, dont have to go halves, if another one or two are interested we can go a keg each.

Let this run til tomorrow about this time, see what gives, PM you then.

I'll need at least 2 kegs anyhow, so, whatever pans out, I'll go 3, 2 , 1 or none if others need it more.

Speak to you tomorrow night.

i just bought 2 kegs from craftbrewer a few weeks ago - if you ask the right way there are some kegs that apparently arent quite suitable aesthetically but perfectly functional i got minefor 40$ each with a little cleanup they look as good as any of the 80$ ones you will find - i bought o-rings, poppets etc quite cheap at the end of the day- cost me less than $350 whole setup should have done it a long time ago...

i just bought 2 kegs from craftbrewer a few weeks ago - if you ask the right way there are some kegs that apparently arent quite suitable aesthetically but perfectly functional i got minefor 40$ each with a little cleanup they look as good as any of the 80$ ones you will find - i bought o-rings, poppets etc quite cheap at the end of the day- cost me less than $350 whole setup should have done it a long time ago...

Good luck too u Bowdy.
I could hold back and buy my kegs from a prefered supplier G&G, fathers day 20% off
Craftebrewer, its there NOW,
I dont quite know what your getting at ............ that maybe relevant to the post???

edit. done and dusted and closed.

Back