• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg Fridge For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benhobbs

Reaction score
Guys,

I've recently upgraded my kegging system and need to get rid of my old fridge. I've had it about 4 years, worked flawlessly in that time, it is setup with 2 taps, lines and disconnects ready to go. Those components would cost around $220 alone, as well as a suitable fridge.

$200 for the fridge including the taps, lines, and disconnects.

The fridge is working perfectly now, available for pickup from Beecroft, NSW.

See pictures attached of the fridge for sale, and my new chest freezer setup.

IMG00016.jpg
IMG00017.jpg
IMG00018.jpg

Price drop to $150.

I'm keen to get rid of it. I need the space.

It's pretty devastating that you're based in NSW!

Ben, mate, long-time-no-speak! :D hope you had a great Chrissie & NY.

How many cornies can she hold? Three? Four? Five?
What's your keg-floor made of? Plastic? Glass? Steel?
Any chance of an internal shot? B)

Tim

$150? You can't be serious.. I'd almost buy it as a spare!

Such a disappointment - I live around the corner in Pennant Hills and work at Macquarie Uni. Would have loved the fridge, but I just bought one! such bad timing.

I'm using mine as a fermenting fridge, but hope to get my hands on a chest freezer like yours for a keg setup (I've started collecting parts now). have you worked out a way to stop the freezer compartment from switching on? seems like a big waste of electricity, unless you use it to store glasses etc.

I would take it if I had a ute or something to get it over here, doubt it would fit in my hyundai :(

is it still avaliable?
might know someone who is interested

Hey, just have a few questions. How many litres is the fridge, and how many kegs does it hold?
i'm looking at getting into kegging so pardon my stupid questions. If i bought this all would i need is the kegs, gas regulator and gas bottle, correct?
Cheers Wes

Sale includeds Lines, taps and disconects, I am about to buy two taps for more than that money so if no-one else buys Ill take it.

Latest posts

Back