Keg fridge died.. replacement options..

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nvs-brews

Reaction score
Well i had my bucks party on the weekend, got home with a bunch of lads after the night out to enjoy some nice tap beers and... it was warm.

I currently have a westinghouse 500L, can fit 5 kegs and still keep food in the freezer.

IMG_3593.JPG

Now does anyone else have a fridge that can fit 5 with a separate freezer?

Got that fridge for free, going to be a shame to see it go. Seen more of the same or simlar for $150 just wondering what other fridges to have a look into.

Fisher Paykel upside down fridge freezer 442L

Room for 5 kegs, hop freezer draw, spirits freezer draw, techni ice shelf yeast storage and bottles of beer.

image.jpg

Stux said:
Fisher Paykel upside down fridge freezer 442L

Room for 5 kegs, hop freezer draw, spirits freezer draw, techni ice shelf yeast storage and bottles of beer.
Stux, thats not the stainless steel version is it? looks like a big old white version???
Had a look and could only find the new version on gumtree... i wonder if they are the same dimensions... hummm

Suspect they are the same dimensions.

A flat fronted one is better than a curved one (like mine) would make it easier to mount taps.

I scored this one almost brand new for free!!! Just had to repair the fan wire

I'm currently in the process of building a side-by-side keezer and fermentation chamber. I'll be posting a step-by-step build very shortly. Check my posts in about a weeks time.

Latest posts

Back