• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg Coupler For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think your pics are too big. also Dane mentioned somefin about disabling uploads cause the website is moving rsn. not sure if the uploads effects attachments.

is it a tooheys or cub style coupler ?

Is that a Heineken / European Sanki coupler that won't fit Australian kegs? Or is it a standard Sanki.

MHB

Is that a Heineken / European Sanki coupler that won't fit Australian kegs? Or is it a standard Sanki.

MHB

Looks like an American job to me,which is of no use to we Aussie brewers.
I could be wrong,I know nothing of these things :blink:

Batz

its either a type D or S, if its a type D (VB/CUB) then im interested.. otherwise if its a type S then its no use to anyone in Aus. Regardless whats the going rate?

All I know this coupler came from Asahi 20lt keg which is similer (but not the same) as CUB kegs. I am asking $50 for coupler alone and $20 for the adaptors.

pretty sure thats a type S anyway, which is a euro standard. Type D dont have the "probe" out the bottom like that. I could be wrong, so feel free to correct me. Might want to mention this on ebay.

edit.. link to micromatic

Back