Keezer build. Help needed.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clutch

Brew your own beer, you'll save money.
Reaction score
Well the collar's built and the freezer's painted.

Now, what do I need?

Nice. Im assuming ur kidding about next steps?
If not and u need a guide theres a link in my sig. If u want the full guide the wiki is down so pm ur email addy and I can email u the guide.

Looks killer mate, very Mad Max.

Do you mean:

Taps
Shanks
Line
Gas
Manifold
DC's
Kegs

Or am I missing something here?

EDIT: I assume you are joking and just want to show that bad boy off - rightfully so!

Actually, no. :unsure:

I really do need to know what I need to keg my beer.

kegs, gas, gas line, gas line splitters, taps, shanks, stc 1000, disconnects and more..... the freezer is the cheap bit.

givemeamash said:
kegs, gas, gas line, gas line splitters, taps, shanks, stc 1000, disconnects and more..... the freezer is the cheap bit.
I wish I had realised that when I decided to build a keezer. It's great advice...

I would like to add "have fun while doing it"

You need a 22mm spade bit to cut the holes for the shanks. Then shanks and either hosetail and nuts or the qd shank connectors sold by CB.

Then, gas manifold/t-pieces to split up the gas out and beer/gas line to get gas from cylinder/reg to nrv, then more line to pass into keezer, use 8/10mm hole to pass line into keezer through collar, seal with silicone. Put manifold/t-pieces inside keezer of make multiple holes in collar if you want to be able to turn individual kegs off from outside.

Inside, kegs, gas disconnects, line. Beer out disconnects and line. Shanks, taps, handles.

For temp control, stc or other temp controller setup. Set keezer to coldest setting and set temp on controller.

Clutch pm me your email addy. My guide has everything u needd to know

Latest posts

Back