Kaiserdom 1 Litre & Stein Glass Pack

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... or you could do it with a bit more style:
unbranded-full-length-leather-trench-coat.jpg
1993 just called. It wants it's fashion sense back...

Found the following Paulaner Oktoberfest litre stein, and a litre of beer in at Dan Murphy's last night
Just got back from walking down to the local Dan Murphy's (without the coat btw) ... no sign of the Paulaner Oktoberfest/stein here. :(

Just got back from walking down to the local Dan Murphy's (without the coat btw) ... no sign of the Paulaner Oktoberfest/stein here. :(
I just got one! An hour ago. It's at the front of the section where all the weihenstephan and the wheat beers are. Is a promo pack.

While I was there, also got to pick up a cascade first harvest :) v happy

I just got one! An hour ago. It's at the front of the section where all the weihenstephan and the wheat beers are. Is a promo pack.
At the Berwick shop? Imported wheat beers are in the far back corner adjacent to the fridge and the only thing in-front of them (that I noticed) were the several pallets of cases of mega-swill, maybe I need to open my eyes more. ;)

Ive got one, there dangerous!!
I use mine to help harvest Coopers yeast i just pour my beer into the stein and leave the yeast in the stubbie.

At the Berwick shop? Imported wheat beers are in the far back corner adjacent to the fridge and the only thing in-front of them (that I noticed) were the several pallets of cases of mega-swill, maybe I need to open my eyes more. ;)
Yanno how tree is juice and chocolates in the aisles too but Coles always feels te need to pu some in front of each aisle? That spot in front of the 'aisle' if they have any left! Lol.

Just got mine, at Dan Murphys near Mt Omany Brisbane, $20 Not bad eh? the tin looks a monster and at %6 too!

Hehehe. Look at my profile pic here, that is a litre of festival beer at the fair too :) looking to relive it. Haha.

Ur gonna have to come good on that one mate ;)
I've done 2, 1 after the other but wouldn't even imagine 2 at a time. Lmao.

Pick one up for me too Fool.
Bring it with you on Sunday or no more late night university office homebrew club drinking sessions for you.

R

While I was there, also got to pick up a cascade first harvest :) v happy

Ja ja ja. U wish! How would you otherwise excuse urself from work and go home earlier than planned if I didn't drop in and encourage you to get drunk!
There's benefits to having friends who drop in for a few drinks ;)
I do plan a road trip somewhere today tho, so might stop by.

I have almost exactly the same photo of a much younger, thinner, me in the photo album at home. Admittedly without the fishing tackle through the face.

:lol: I have one of me too, with the tackle :lol: . Kinda miss it sometimes :(

Back