Just Have To Drink More

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seariously, with all the advice people on here have offered me. I don't bottle until at least 2 weeks in the fermenter and don't sample my bottles until at least 2 weeks in the bottle, shit, I even bought a carton over the weekend because the bottled stuff was only bottled 10 days prior. I now have fermenters with 3 week old brews. Calm down everyone I was just having a giggle.
hey bum, you are a mexican, careful about us queenslander LOL ;)
There a wink, so you can't get upset.

Hell yeah, I am pissing myself laughing... damn now I have to mop the floors!!!!

You have floor space?

With all those fermenters and cans laying around, you still have floor space?

SOO Exciting...

Cocko..........puts cock in mouth and goes ooooo

Absolute genius!

Thank god you are aboard and this forum will all of a sudden have a deep thinker involved...

And here I was thinking that you were a quick posting, drunken, thoughtless brewer who may have actually gained some knowledge from this forum.....

Must keep you in mind next time I need some advice!

******* hell....

Maybe its boobiedazzler come back to haunt us

In over 8 posts a day I'm yet to see Fasty mention a coffee grinder. I reckon that's the only thread I've seen closed by mods on here.

Ive been here nearly (sort of) 2 years. Ive learnt a great deal from this site and had a few laughs too (what happened to butters?)
What amazes me is how fasty's managed to post nearly 400 times... Ive j..u..s..t. gone over the 100 mark!

I spend an hour or two every other night checking over posts and making the odd comment but 400 posts in what, a month and a bit! (shithouse at maths)

what worries me is fasty is a brew master!!! (only kidding mate)

Oh its is a queenslander thing, I moved here 2 years ago from Newcastle and had to learn a whole new language.
and they sell lottery tickets from a Coffin, They call it "Golden Casket" i keep falling about laughing every-time i see that!
Oh and all their shops shut very early, there's No 24hr supermarket and there's 1000's more chuches which everyone goes too!. Spose Belke Peterson made em 20 years ago after arresting all the kids at "discos" and Banning "pop" music.
Then the houses, most of look like they were built in the 1860's rather than the 1960's!
Or the "old worlde sytle" shops with awnings. I went though the Newcastle Earthquake and it nearly killed me. ALL the awnings in Newcastle had to go, OR be heavely shored up and then taken away, lightweight modern ones are ok. But HERE christ Id hate to see what a small magnitude quake would do to Brisbane and its subberbs

Light blue touchpaper and stand well back.......

Ive been here nearly (sort of) 2 years. Ive learnt a great deal from this site and had a few laughs too (what happened to butters?)
What amazes me is how fasty's managed to post nearly 400 times... Ive j..u..s..t. gone over the 100 mark!

I spend an hour or two every other night checking over posts and making the odd comment but 400 posts in what, a month and a bit! (shithouse at maths)

what worries me is fasty is a brew master!!! (only kidding mate)

Oh its is a queenslander thing, I moved here 2 years ago from Newcastle and had to learn a whole new language.
and they sell lottery tickets from a Coffin, They call it "Golden Casket" i keep falling about laughing every-time i see that!
Oh and all their shops shut very early, there's No 24hr supermarket and there's 1000's more chuches which everyone goes too!. Spose Belke Peterson made em 20 years ago after arresting all the kids at "discos" and Banning "pop" music.
Then the houses, most of look like they were built in the 1860's rather than the 1960's!
Or the "old worlde sytle" shops with awnings. I went though the Newcastle Earthquake and it nearly killed me. ALL the awnings in Newcastle had to go, OR be heavely shored up and then taken away, lightweight modern ones are ok. But HERE christ Id hate to see what a small magnitude quake would do to Brisbane and its subberbs

Light blue touchpaper and stand well back.......

Gee poor you, you must be doin it really hard.

Count your blessings you could be in the deep south, been tryin to get back to the coast for years but the minister of war has blocked the proposal :angry:

+1 fasty your an idiot!!

Gee poor you, you must be doin it really hard.

Count your blessings you could be in the deep south, been tryin to get back to the coast for years but the minister of war has blocked the proposal :angry:

+1 fasty your an idiot!!

+1 on the idiot thing. Someone should start a poll - Is fasty an idiot? Maybe fasty could do it himself, he loves to start new threads.

Geez, and here I am thinking the time playing PS3 last night to 12:30am was a waste of sleep.

Is that because you're from heidelberg west best? But its a beautiful place, thats the whole reason why the had the 1956 olympic village there... right? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back