Just Broke My March Pump

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crozdog

Lunchbox Legend!
Reaction score
Just getting everything ready to mash in a 100l brew when I somehow knocked my march pump off the bench. Somehow both the inlet & outlet have snapped off right at the bottom of the thread.

NOT HAPPY JAN! :angry:

Have sent an email to process pumps asking about a new housing, but that isn't goint to help move 100l of hot wort.

Have just bucketed in 50l of strike water. Looks like it might be a long brew day - but hopefully the beer turn out OK, making a blonde for xmas :beerbang:

That Sux big time ,, hope all gos well with the brew ..

Come on Sydney brewers , grab you pump and race over too Crozys for a sunday morning session and help out a brewer ..LOL

cheers

Superbije tge outside and a bit of food grade silicone on the inside? Might be worth it while ur waiting on a new housing

Superbije tge outside and a bit of food grade silicone on the inside? Might be worth it while ur waiting on a new housing

Hi CM, not sure what "Superbije" is.

I have a couple of different densities of cyanoacrylate, but Don't think mixing Superglue with hot wort is a good idea.

FNQ, thanks for the thoughts.

Stupid iPhone. Superglue. Just on the outside and with the food grade silicone on the inside to act as a barrier between wort and Superglue.

Latest posts

Back