Just Answering

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is one for you, a guy breaks into our house (armed with a sharp object) while we are asleep, takes the wifes Mac, purse and keys to the 6 week old ford.
He is apprehended about 1500km north with four of his bros in our flogged out ford. He had 96 previous convictions, so they let him out on bail and he obviously takes off.
He is apprehend again and goes to court and found guilty.
Sentence = 20 hrs community service. What a joke ! :eek:
That just cost the tax payer thousands and the result is bloody laughable.
Nev

And if he hurts himself on your property he can sue you ........ Guy in WA held an 8 yr old girl hostage and raped her for 8 days found her weighing under 20 kg she DIED on the way to hospital ...... This PRICK has been in jail 3 times as a convicted pedophile two words DEATH PENALTY !!!!!!
Parents cant do **** all to our kids anymore in the way of dicipline , bring back National Service , bet that straightens the kids out , and they wont be that keen to leave school at 14 yo either.

Never, never, ever do something to make a forum moderator your (perceived) enemy.

MY CRIME (?) was to delete him from my "My Friends" list owing to the humiliation of having my PRIVATE P

Thanks to Moderator Batz this thread has been moved to "All Latest Threads" because of a percieved threat about his integrity?
This "percived threat" is a matter of fact & I am going on record to state that this moderator has & is fiddling with my posts on this forum

Lmfao

Thanks mods for moving. I still haven't workers out the full expansion of that one TP. See, not as sharp as used to be :p

Lmfao

Thanks mods for moving. I still haven't workers out the full expansion of that one TP. See, not as sharp as used to be :p

No worries mate, yes I did move it to off topic at your request. I do agree with you as I can't see it has anything to do with beer.

Batz

Never, never, ever do something to make a forum moderator your (perceived) enemy.

MY CRIME (?) was to delete him from my "My Friends" list owing to the humiliation of having my PRIVATE P

Thanks to Moderator Batz this thread has been moved to "All Latest Threads" because of a percieved threat about his integrity?
This "percived threat" is a matter of fact & I am going on record to state that this moderator has & is fiddling with my posts on this forum

I moved this thread to Off Topics Pete, it had nothing to do with you it was a request of another member. You are stating my name and accusing me of fiddling with your posts, no I have not fiddled with your posts, please get your facts correct before you start making accusations.

Batz

I certainly hope you didn't fiddle with his PRIVATE P.

I moved this thread to Off Topics Pete, it had nothing to do with you it was a request of another member. You are stating my name and accusing me of fiddling with your posts, no I have not fiddled with your posts, please get your facts correct before you start making accusations.

Batz

Pete, Mate I was also PMed to move this thread to off topic. It certainly had nothin to do with you mate. I think you might owe Batz a beer big fella.

Cheers Brad

The cane was used when I was at school and yes I copped it a couple of times and didn't do me any harm. If I did get the cane I sure as hell wouldn't go running home to tell my Dad so he could complain to the school, I'll run the risk of another from him. ;)

Batz

Yep, me too. My parents actually endorsed me getting caned if I played up

Bring back the cane!!!

tnd

Guy in WA held an 8 yr old girl hostage and raped her for 8 days found her weighing under 20 kg she DIED on the way to hospital

When were these offences supposedly committed? Do you have a source for this information?

Guys, I just un-approved a couple of posts.

If you have a problem with the mods or anything regarding the site you PM me.

This is already off topic - if people continue to post rubbish we'll close the thread.

Parents cant do **** all to our kids anymore in the way of dicipline , bring back National Service , bet that straightens the kids out , and they wont be that keen to leave school at 14 yo either.

I can't understand how hitting someone or making them learn how to kill people for a couple of years is really going to help make a better society.

I can't understand how hitting someone or making them learn how to kill people for a couple of years is really going to help make a better society.
All depends how you define "better".

Fear is a pretty well proven control mechanism.

All depends how you define "better".

Not at war, not bombing the shit out of each other, not making laws discriminating against people of a certain colour, gender or sexuality, not boldly lying through our teeth for our own benefit, not basing every decision and action purely on financial profit, not ******* up every bit of natural history around us and basically not being a prick, arsehole or **** by default (or at least being aware of and accepting responsibility for being said appellations).

It's a start, anyway.

Not at war, not bombing the shit out of each other, not making laws discriminating against people of a certain colour, gender or sexuality, not boldly lying through our teeth for our own benefit, not basing every decision and action purely on financial profit, not ******* up every bit of natural history around us and basically not being a prick, arsehole or **** by default (or at least being aware of and accepting responsibility for being said appellations).

It's a start, anyway.
It'll never fly. Would require empathy to be considered in one's daily tally of who to be hated/feared.

Latest posts

Back