July 2008 "beer Free" Challenge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

July 2008 "beer Free" Challenge

• Yes - I will give it a go

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I am not intersted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Steve Congrats on making it the whole month, big big effort right there.

Also real sorry to her your crook. My wifes little bro has just been through some horrible shit but he's come out ok and i seriously hope you can do the same. Think i speak for a few on here when we say we are thinking of ya. Good luck champ.

Steve congrats and condolences all in one :blink: .
Mate, I'll be praying for you !
Cheers
Doug

I'm not religious so I'll give you my wishes and hopes instead, Steve.

A lesser but still earth-shattering diagnosis has been doing my head in for a while now, but I can only imagine what you're going through. I also wish for strength for you too. :(

Well done to all you guys who completed the month.

I managed to do my part by going 5 days without a drink this week.
Though this does follow a holiday last week, in which we visited many cellar doors in the Hunter Valley ...i needed the break from drinking!

All the best Steve, hope you make a quick & full recovery.

cheers Ross

:(... Shit Mate! That's some nasty news. Keep your chin up and go to war with the ******* and strength to you and yours, Steve

All the best Steve, hope things take a turn for the better.

sorry to hear the bad news steve. hope it all turns out well for ya.
and great effort to you and all the other beer-free july alumni. super effort and i raise my glass to you. cheers.
joe

Hey Steve,

Sheez, thats no good. I wish you all the best mate for a speedy recovery.

I sincerely want to thank you for the original idea of a "Beer free challenge month". I made it and feel better in myself knowing that I did it. I wonder how many of the 83% of non-responders could do the same?

Thanks and cheers

Darren

Thanks fellas, I am starting to get my head around this. But these docs hit u with the bad news then send u home to crack up over it for a week or so while they orginise PET scan and MRI's and other appointments. Anyway I spent 2 hours stuffed in a MRI machine on Saturday so I guess things are moving. Will keep u posted (maybe I might started another thread later) as to how things are going.

Steve

Back