John Guest 3 Way Valve

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jye

Hop Junky
Reaction score
Im looking for a 3 way valve with push-in-fittings (John Guest fittings). I can easily find a 3 way valve and attach the fittings but would prefer to have it all in one piece.

Has anyone seen one?

Cheers
Jye

Jye,
Wrong site if you're looking for a three way!

Ive already posted on the other forums... you may come across them :lol:

i think craftbrewer has them unless i dont understand what your after. like a Y-splitter, yes?

i think craftbrewer has them unless i dont understand what your after. like a Y-splitter, yes?

Craftbrewer doesnt have one :( Its like a Y splitter or t piece with a valve.

3way_Valve.gif

Yep and it will be unbelievable easy to make, use and clean... unlike my current one.

There's nothing in the John Guest catalog that matches the description. You could always use two line valves to acheive the same effect with less convenience.

For what it's worth, when I looked into doing this is was cheaper to go down to Grain and Grape and buy one of the "Phills Filler" CFBFs, which has been seriously easy to use, seriously easy to clean, and when I factor in the time it would have taken to build from bits saved me a hell of a lot of money (I value my personal time pretty highly these days).

The interesting and challenging thing in my case was not the filler itself, but which set of connectors I was toing to use to plumb it into my kegs (2 types) and gas (again, 2 sources). If that's of interest I'll post photos.

Andy

Bump :p

Im still on the hunt for a valve with the configuration show below and not the one in my previous post above... Im finding it really hard to believe that such a valve does not exist :huh:

3-way_valve_bores.PNG

Bump :p

Im still on the hunt for a valve with the configuration show below and not the one in my previous post above... Im finding it really hard to believe that such a valve does not exist :huh:

3-way_valve_bores.PNG
I take it you are still looking for one that has integral push fit/ JG connections ?
If not, 1/4" BSP 3 way 'L' type ball valves are easy to come by :)

The conections you refer to are called (in other industries) push-to- conect. Endzed may be able to help, they supply all types of valves.

Back