• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Jockey Box, Keg and regulator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lmccrone

Reaction score
I was talking to a bloke from work the other day about brewing and he tried to sell me his jockey box set up, I wasn't keen but I told him if I could keep the pluto gun i would try and find him a buyer so here it is

He's looking for $350, includes the box, 20 l keg, regulator and a couple of taps pluto gun not included

Pick up Ascot Vale

PM me if interested

Beer Equipment 005.jpg

What about $300?

Impress the ladies as you casually sit on a park bench sipping your ice cold beer straight from the keg, al fresco style!

All reasonable offers considered

Well clearly all you home brewers are shut ins who never venture further than the umbilical cord that connects your kegs to your pluto guns, but imagine the world of possibilities that will open to you once you can venture more than a meter from your keggerator, and WITH beer!

all this freedom for the low, low price of

$300!!!!

that gets you

20 L keg
regulator
Esky
Chiller plate, or coil (not exactly sure)
two taps
D type coupler
Plus associated stainless steel bits to plug it all together

Remember set up does not include pluto gun, thats mine for the outstanding sales job I'm doing

they can be arranged, in fact i probably should get my hands on it to check the keg holds pressure ect

Stay tuned...

I'm keen, if you can get it to Canberra by New Years? PM'd give me a call on 0424 406 955

Latest posts

Back