Job Position - Stone & Wood - Byron Bay

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Hey Brewers, Brad Rogers asked me if I could help with filling this position. So what better place to post than here.
A fantastic opportunity for the right guy.

Stone & Wood Brewing Company
Byron Bay Australia

Brewing Team Member

Stone & Wood is taking a fresh approach to brewing hand crafted beer in one of the greatest places on earth. In line with our expansion plans we are increasing the capacity of our brewery in the coming months. To support our on-going growth we are looking to build a strong and competent brewing team and are now looking for an enthusiastic, mechanically minded person to join the team. If you are a good communicator with a positive attitude, have operational experience in a craft brewery, and youre interested in joining a rapidly growing business, then drop me a line.

Contact Brad Rogers: email: [email protected]

Cheers Ross

Thanks Ross. I might just have a crack at that and see what happens - I'd love to move back to the North Coast.

To get things way off topic straight away, anyone tried their beers? I had one of the 'draught ales' the other day. Lovely hoppy aroma, and straw colour, but I thought that it lacked the enough malt profile to drive the hops.

Thanks Ross, may shoot an email off and see how I go....

Cheers

Jeez, just make stuff up. You can always learn as you go.

It's worked for me!

mmmm That may be a bit of a worry Geoffi ,your not a brain surgeon are you ?

Pumpy :unsure:

mmmm That may be a bit of a worry Geoffi ,your not a brain surgeon are you ?

Pumpy :unsure:

Banker?? (that could explain a bit)

Latest posts

Back