January Meet 20/1/19

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n87

Same as it ever was
Reaction score
Time again for our brew meet.
This month it is due to be held on the south side, so I will ask for volunteers to host.

Just a standard meet this one, although we do have a couple of beers that Oldfield supplied last meet but didn't get to in time.

Is there anyone that would like to host?
Unfortunately I am unable to due to the damage my house sustained during the hail storm last year

I could probably host, but it’d have to be after 2:30 (not sure what time you normally start). I’m also not sure I’ll actually have any beers ready. I do have another mate that I’d like to invite that will probably have a couple though.

I’m in Ettalong.

Hey @trq we normally start at 2pm, but moving it back a bit shouldn't hurt.

Please confirm if you can host, and which time suits best and I will get the invites out.

Yeah, I can host for sure, just need to push it back to 2:30 if that's ok.

I think i can make this one :), Calender is open but will check with the bride incase something is pending

Awesome.
Just got the newsletter out, no doubt there are a couple of mistakes in there, Doing too many things at once.

Attendees:
n87
@Korik
trq
trq +1
Dan Prat

Food

My mate can't make it, just saying. Looks like I will have an APA though, even if it is a little over carbed. Looking forward to finally making it to another of these.

I have a belgian Witbier and a beer called Citraliscious to get a second opinion on . nom nom!

Should be pretty good, Ill bring along a Rye IPA, Amber and possibly a RIS along with Oldfields donations.

Attendees:

n87
Korik
trq
Dan Prat

Food
n87 - Snags

Attendees:
n87
Korik
trq
Dan Prat

Food
n87 - Snags
Korik - Bread Rolls

How are we going for food and stuff? I'll have some spring rolls or something and probably some chips and stuff.

I've got to drop my boy off to his mum at 2, but should be home by about 2:10 just in case anyone is a little bit early.

Latest posts

Back