Jamil In Melbourne 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikem108

Reaction score
Was listening to the Jamil show on DFH 120 minute IPA and at the beginning he mentions going to Melbourne in May of 2010 but the event or reason isn't mentioned, will this be the ANHC for 2010?

Was listening to the Jamil show on DFH 120 minute IPA and at the beginning he mentions going to Melbourne in May of 2010 but the event or reason isn't mentioned, will this be the ANHC for 2010?
I think the ANHS was looking for a final date ~ end of Oct, there was a 2 or 3 week window, don't think there was any uttering re: May...that wouldn't align to the AABC if it were in May. It was great having the Pope and Rock candy here for the last one, hopefully the entirety of the BN crew can make it for the next one, and have a live show, I think this was done at the NHC there.

C'mon J, Shat, Doc & Tasty...hell even dope JP up and get him on the plane...(we'd certainly love so see Beevo as well)

Ohhhh Looks like i better download the podcast and have a listen! ;P

Hmm there must be some big event comeing up if he is coming down, unless its a work/personal visit with family.

that would be sweet. will listen to the podcast this weekend.

hopefully the entirety of the BN crew can make it for the next one, and have a live show, I think this was done at the NHC there.

C'mon J, Shat, Doc & Tasty...hell even dope JP up and get him on the plane...(we'd certainly love so see Beevo as well)

+1 the whole crew over for a live broadcast they say they have a good following in Aus so get them over.

Beer and Brewer Expo. Roger Protz will also be there according to the website.

Latest posts

Back