Jalapeno Poppers From The Anhc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tony, I was wondering when you would pop in to this thread as I figured it would be right up your alley!

You being such a chilli fiend I am interested to know if you would make these with Habanero and how hot they would be?? Or is the flesh and skin ratio on the habenero too thin to char and peel then stuff??

Either way too hot for me though! Let me know if you try it.

Forget the habaneros, Tony will be running straight for the 7 pots! :lol:

Hey i like some heat but im not totally crazy :)

I will stick with the Jals for now....... i usually slice them up and pickle them but this will be great for the larger ones. I may get some seeds for super sized Jals next year.

Hey Tony maybe it's time you sent me some?

edit: super sized Jalepenos that is.

Stilll keen on the habanero poppers though - I guess I will have to bite the chilli and give it a go?

I wrap them in pastry and do them in the oven :D Same ingredient, and I never de-seed them. (De-seed once, and feel ripped off).
Different cheeses, home made salsas and whatever is handy have been shoved in, but never mint.. that is the next to try :)

I wrap them in pastry and do them in the oven :D Same ingredient, and I never de-seed them. (De-seed once, and feel ripped off).
Different cheeses, home made salsas and whatever is handy have been shoved in, but never mint.. that is the next to try :)

Remember the Q&A from a Xmas swap a while ago?

Q: How many rellanos did you eat last night?
A: Arsehole says far too many.....

Edit: :D Jalapeno poopers

If the bushes have enough Jalapenos on them, I'll do a batch for the BABBs Xmas party :) .
(Mostly seeded though).

nice recipe, i always wanted to know how to do these with this feedback may even crank em out over the weekend, with some fried mozerella sticks.

Hey Tony maybe it's time you sent me some?

edit: super sized Jalepenos that is.

Stilll keen on the habanero poppers though - I guess I will have to bite the chilli and give it a go?

I dont have em yet...... i will have to order the seeds and will grow next season. I tried to get them for this year but customs got them along with a few others :(

Remember the Q&A from a Xmas swap a while ago?

Q: How many rellanos did you eat last night?
A: Arsehole says far too many.....

Edit: :D Jalapeno poopers

PMSL Winkle.... they were delicious in AndrewQLDs smoker (food smoker) :D

Back