Its Opening Time Somewhere

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebejeckel

Reaction score
so it's my day off and been working like a ******* and it's only 10am, I'm going to wind the clock forward so i feel better about cracking a home brew, how far forward do i need to wind it to justify my actions, :lol:

so it's my day off and been working like a ******* and it's only 10am, I'm going to wind the clock forward so i feel better about cracking a home brew, how far forward do i need to wind it to justify my actions, :lol:
No need for justification here Joebe.
People thought I was made cracking a beer a five in the morning after a 12hr shift, mid summer QLD, well, stuff them.
For whatever reason that suits you go for it. There's nothing wrong with beer for breakfast I reckon. If you've been working like a ******* and its your day off, have a beer, your the one puting in the yards. Drink up now! The clock means nothing.Work, money,eat, shelter, drink. Its that simple. :icon_cheers:
Daz

I like beer at 5am it helps get rid of the taste of the truck stop hookers.

My record is 5:45am. Just arrived at the lake on a long weekend fishing trip and my best friend and I both cracked a beer just to say that we started drinking before 6am. I think I only had two before I fell asleep. :(

I like beer at 5am it helps get rid of the taste of the truck stop hookers.

They taste better than the truck stop truck drivers. Actually, that's exactly what they taste like.

Back