Itchy feet and that

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose this means that you will be pulling out of the Brew Wash Powder bulk buy, when it eventually goes ahead?

Might want to chime in on that thread and give Boddingtons Best a heads up. If it's a problem, I might be able to take up the slack, or at least increase my order a bit.

Cheers and Merry hot time of the year - enjoy it one last time before you go.

peteru said:
I suppose this means that you will be pulling out of the Brew Wash Powder bulk buy, when it eventually goes ahead?

Might want to chime in on that thread and give Boddingtons Best a heads up. If it's a problem, I might be able to take up the slack, or at least increase my order a bit.

Cheers and Merry hot time of the year - enjoy it one last time before you go.
If we can get the brew wash before I leave, I'm definitely keen to get hold of some. I'll update the thread though, good thinking!

Heway me bonny lad.

What part of the Old Dart?

I'm a bit like you and a bit like the old SCI FI short story (forget who wrote it) about the guy who has migrated to Mars and longs to return to Earth, so green and lush and warm. Then he gets the chance, returns to Earth and can't stand the almost poisonous green that throbs around him every day and the dreadful depressing blue sky - ah the windswept but magnificent plains and hills of Mars - the clear pink sky, ...

Mate, how will you be transporting your gear? I posted somewhere else but can't find it - with SWMBO 15 years older than me and no real Aussie family ties apart from two grown up sons who are unlikely to procreate any time soon, Plan B has long been to go back to Northumberland to live for a while or permanently (or get planted there). Of course she could outlive me, which is why it's only plan B.

With the same voltage etc it's tempting to transfer as much of the brewery as possible - not interested in a container type thing as I'll be buying new household gear over there, but are there mini-container type options?
Considering a trip over for a look-see next October and check out if the chavs are as bad as reported, also whether I can adapt back to ambient 11 degrees, so we'd better buy each other a pint or seven.

bon voyage

Back