Is This Site Now The Craftbrewers Sales Site

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mika_lika said:
Angel Tears on My Tongue, please remove your post ! This is not the appropriate part of the forum, please limit all advertising to the retail section.

[post="129148"][/post]​

Bernie is not one to let an opportunity go by and since this thread is getting such great exposure for Craftbrewer, he thought he might just jump on the Bandwagon.

:D :D :party: :party:

Dont forget......

GET ON DOWN TO BERNIES

PistolPatch said:
I seem to remember that the last time the bandwidth bill came in, it took a bit of concerted effort to raise the money. I just wonder how many active members make donations. Surely if every active member threw in $50 a year, that would make a huge difference? I just hope there aren't too many people taking the site for granted.

Doc and Dane, I really wish you'd throw a visa facility up as I can only use Paypal when I'm sober and it still takes me a while to remember my passwords etc! Visa is great for impulse buying! Also, moving the PayPal logo to the top of each page may help as I remember it took me some months to even notice it.

So, something's got to give and if it's not all active members, then it's excellent to have Ross. From what I know, he just started Craftbrewer mainly as an interest and a challenge - it's not as though he's doing it as a source of livelihood or is dependant on the income. The day he helped me with my first AG he had just spent 2 hours helping a new brewer with AG over the phone!

I've had great help from one or two other retailers on the site and I'm sure Dane will continue to show great judgement in who he chooses to be sponsors. Lucky for us that it's his show I reckon.

Cheers
PP
[post="129036"][/post]​

Yay! I found it again.

I think I remember Dane saying that the revamp will have the paypal logo in a more prominent position

Darren said:
Probably a stupid question, Do you brew Dane? Never see any brew related posts from you!

cheers

Darren
[post="128943"][/post]​

Ah, YUP !

What does it matter ??? Planning a mutiny on that??

I reckon Hes playing to His strength...and end of story.

meow.... :ph34r: :lol: ;)

im just replying to see how long anti recent post can stay in the recent post section

Linz said:
Darren said:
Probably a stupid question, Do you brew Dane? Never see any brew related posts from you!

cheers

Darren
[post="128943"][/post]​

Ah, YUP !

What does it matter ??? Planning a mutiny on that??

I reckon Hes playing to His strength...and end of story.

meow.... :ph34r: :lol: ;)
[post="129527"][/post]​

No mutiny Linz, just a curiosity. From the lack of response I assume it is a big NO.

cheers

Darren

Darren, if you look at his original posts you will find he was new brewer and looking for info, if that is so good on you Dane, as you have infomed not only yourself but many another brewer. Thanks for the site Dane

I think this thread has served it's purpose now... ;)

May it rest in peace...

Berazafi,

I agree the site is a great source of information. Just wondering how the brewing is coming along?

cheers

Darren

All I believe is that all posts should remain to topic and posted in the correct sections. Advertising or not, they all have their own space.

Darren, If you need to know if Dane brews, start a new thred... your getting famous at this sort of shit. Even if I have to go off topic myself to raise the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back