Is There A Worse Name Than Mike Hunt?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fresh off the FailBlog...

fail_owned_mike_litoris_name_fail.jpg

<_< And the OP doesn't have the FailBlog logo on it - where's that MathFail, did it go on FailBlog too?

As Thais have been mentioned, the name Dawson translates to Daw (Door) = Penis and Son = small so it is like Mr Littlecock in Thai. My work mate suffered this for 4 years over there. Another guy told me how he heard a Thai general laughing about funny western names but no one dare explain the meaning of his name, General Turd Pong.

I remember in High School we had a casual teacher one day who asked us to write our names down on the roll so she could see who was present. In addition to our own names, many of us wrote down some of these "classic" joke names, like Mike Hunt, Wayne Kerr, Hugh Jaars, etc.

Once the list was handed in, the teacher looked it over and said "right, there's obviously more names on here than students... some of you are obviously trying to cover for students who've ditched class, aren't you! So, I'm going to READ THE ROLL OUT LOUD, and I expect those present to answer!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I swear I was in that class....

We once has a casual teacher who said "if I get back a list with more names than the number of students in the room, I will strike names off at random, those struck off will be marked as truant..."

She got an accurate list.

One of the bosses at my work, a call centre, was asked to ring back a customer called Myra Mains on Aprils Fools day, many years ago.
It was the local crematorium.
I could tell you about the funny names of some of the customers I saw, but that is, apparently, a breach of confidentiality.

Oh, and I remember seeing a sign for Dr Fist, optometrist in Perth, a few years back.

Wife went to school with a guy called Dwayne, last name pipe. Seriously.

Also her past work colleague's first name Tui. She married a guy two years ago last name Speight. The kiwi's here will see the funny side in that easily. I joked their first born could be named Mac. They didn't laugh hahaha.

Back