Iodophor

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all brewers in Se Qld, I have a 20L drum of IODOPHOR , anyone want some? ;)

I have more at $6L, anyone in SE Qld want any? Pickup only........Always 4 beers on tap to try [You will need a driver if you taste test here] :p .

Edit: Or stay over, you knock with your foot here as your arms are holding your beer to try. :party:

I have more at $6L, anyone in SE Qld want any? Pickup only........Always 4 beers on tap to try [You will need a driver if you taste test here] :p .

Edit: Or stay over, you knock with your foot here as your arms are holding your beer to try. :party:

Hi Bob - I'm in. Will call and PM tres soon.

Sean.

Bugger the iodophor - I'm there ASAP for a beer!

(Trying my hardest to get North)

Festa.

$6/L sounds good to me... put me down for a litre. I'm heading up the coast for a week in 2 weeks time. If that doesn't suit, I can organise an alternative.

$6/L sounds good to me... put me down for a litre. I'm heading up the coast for a week in 2 weeks time. If that doesn't suit, I can organise an alternative.

Yep. ;)
That will work, but will have to be Monday of Friday and both weekends I will be at weddings, also mid week I never know where I will be working..
1L put aside for you.

I'm keen for a litre. Might get one of the brewerhood to pick it up for me though. Bonj?

I'm keen for a litre. Might get one of the brewerhood to pick it up for me though. Bonj?

It's going fast like last time, most by phone calls and emails ;) only a couple of litres left.

Edit:Yeah Zizzle, got your PM after your post.

wish id seen it before i ordered the 1 l of starsan.....

Bindi....... If there's any left can you keep 1L for me too??? PM to follow...

Mike

price is negligable over the amount of brews it lasts i spose :D
its worked well so far!!

Happy to act as collection point if you are working Bindi. Don't any of you buggers come to the coast without dropping in for a beer.

You're on Screwy. Will have to be a small one :( SWMBO doesn't drive.

Hey Bonj,

Bindi should have a litre set aside for me, but wasn't sure when I'd be able to make it up there. If you could grab mine when you grab Zizzle's that would be great. Then either I or Zizzle could collect from you.

Cheers, Brian

Hey Bonj,

Bindi should have a litre set aside for me, but wasn't sure when I'd be able to make it up there. If you could grab mine when you grab Zizzle's that would be great. Then either I or Zizzle could collect from you.

Cheers, Brian

Hey Brian, have those girls sprouted yet, have two poking their noses up here.

Screwy

Hey Brian, have those girls sprouted yet, have two poking their noses up here.

Screwy

No such luck. Have been keeping an eye on them and making sure they don't dry out, although Mother Nature has been doing a pretty good job there. I should perhaps throw them in some bigger pots with some fresh soil... haven't decided if they'll go in the ground. Soil here is crap. Was in Redlands a few weeks ago -- without a bucket -- and looking at this beautiful mound of fertile red across from a Mate's..

:icon_offtopic:

Will let you know when they do

Back