INTERNATIONAL IPA DAY APPROACHES

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all fellow homebrewers,

As always just thought i'd give you the heads up on our upcoming event, should any of you be in Victoria over August 4th weekend, as we are having an INternational IPA Day/Weekend Celebration with specials running across our 100+ Bottled IPA range and a sizable tap takeover to boot. Anyway i'll let the poster fill you in on the details, but any questions, just holler back at me. Cheers Joey

IPA-DAY.jpg

winkle said:
School nites don't count.

Actually, a long weekend starting on Thursday to celebrate IPAs in all their glory - it works for me.
Sounds good to me! Brewed for this last weekend :)

My 2 little girls have moved to Melbs for work & keep on asking their mum & I are going down to visit them,now I have an excuse to go down INTERNATIONAL IPA DAY,as long as I let them know we're coming down to see them & isn't that funny INTERNATIONAL IPA DAY is on the same weekend. :lol: :drinks: :drinks:

I'm gunna be there , been marked off on the calendar for weeks :beerbang:

I'm brewing a hop monster tonight to celebrate, may just have to knock down a few of Holgates hoppy offerings while its happening.

Latest posts

Back