International Beer Collector - experiences, beers, etc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't get mine, not that pleased that they're going to be sitting in a queensland warehouse or worse delivery van for a couple of days.

This is the weekend before Christmas, hopefully the are delivering tomorrow mate

Yeah I know but ibc takes the trouble to ship it to aus in refrigerated containers then it sits in 30 degree heat for a few days . All I'll think about as I drink them is how much better they could have been

Just a blip in the scheme of things, just happens to be a summer run, just happens to be a delay this time, just happens that the beers in this pack are conditioned perfectly with the last 0.00453% of their life at 30 degC. You've got it perfect.

We are living in the best time of our lives right now. Experience is subjective - you're going to love them. What's more, you don't know that they're in the back of some black torana in the middle of the desert. It'll be fine.

Let's share tasting notes when you get yours.

Only got notification today that they got sent so I wouldn't be crying too hard.

I had the whole set yesterday and what a sensational experience. Man o man I love those belgian ales. And the porter was exactly how I like it. Mouthfeel was spot on to give the physical presence commensurate to the malts.

I don't think I'm a smoke fan but savoured every drop of that one. And leffe!!!!...delish

Well bugger me! I just realized that IBC is within a kilometer of my house a mate of mine suggested I join but hadn't looked into it. I think I might just have to sign up.

My first set was outstanding! I'm hooked. This is my main commercial beer influence for the while. But the bridge road brewery bling will be had again shortly! Thank you Xmas presents

Got today. Box severely damaged by courier, nothing smashed, phew. Delerium Tremens in the box. Ecstatic. The others look awesome too!

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Got today. Box severely damaged by courier, nothing smashed, phew. Delerium Tremens in the box. Ecstatic. The others look awesome too!
Happened to me once. IBC were straight onto replacements.

Nice to know if it does happen the service is there to support us! Thankfully this time all were in-tact!

My box arrived today, also damaged, moisture marked and a bit smelly yet somehow all the beers inside were fine.

Looks like a tasty bunch. Will start sampling tomorrow.

Is there somewhere I can find out how much postage would be, or do I have to sign-up first.?

Absolutely delicious looking set this time. My box arrived on the day I got my SMS and it was perfect. My wife opens them now and starts eyeballing the ones she wants....

That's how you play it boys... [emoji3]

BJB said:
Is there somewhere I can find out how much postage would be, or do I have to sign-up first.?
Where are you mate?
My guess is it is about $11. I pay $57 each month. Brisbane. An I think the other guys pay the same for major cities.

Zorco said:
Absolutely delicious looking set this time. My box arrived on the day I got my SMS and it was perfect. My wife opens them now and starts eyeballing the ones she wants....

That's how you play it boys... [emoji3]
I prefer the SWMBO who doesn't drink beer, more for me [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Latest posts

Back