Interesting, funny or odd pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She could have swept it into the gutter, or blown it out onto the road. Instead she decided to take ownership of the dirt and deal with it on her own terms.
What a great metaphor for community spirit and local pride.

Alternatively she could the neighborhood fruitcake who shouts at cars to stop driving through her living room.

I'm sorry, perhaps its a cultural thing, but for me there's simply no way to make a woman - well fit as she is - with an object dangling from her vagina on a string look attractive.

That's reminds me, ever done that thing where you get a wet towel and...ah, never mind..

I kind of liked the dancing Elsa's with the fish and chocolate eggs.

Supposedly it's a British family. I never realised the Brits were so heavy into family acid trips.

All Blacks big unit, 6' 8" 115 kg lock Sam Whitelock shaking hands with 5' 9"NZ PM John Key. Dunno his weight.
Not shopped, just a 16mm lens apparently at clever angle.

2DBD231600000578-3295078-image-a-55_1446126067034.jpg

Dave70 said:
I'm sorry, perhaps its a cultural thing, but for me there's simply no way to make a woman - well fit as she is - with an object dangling from her vagina on a string look attractive.

That's reminds me, ever done that thing where you get a wet towel and...ah, never mind..
I remember a former workplace where we had the WPLO or World Penis Lifting Organisation.
New 'members' had to start off with a wet hanky and gradually work their way through the ranks. I think the wet towel was about level 6.
It was claimed the president of the WPLO once hoisted a 2.5hp paddle wheel motor and gearbox however I cannot confirm this.

Dave70 said:
2DBD231600000578-3295078-image-a-55_1446126067034.jpg

“Good Morning!" said Bilbo, and he meant it. The sun was shining, and the grass was very green. But Gandalf looked at him from under long bushy eyebrows that stuck out further than the brim of his shady hat."

I thought for a moment there was a nasty eczema problem with a some of the players, then realized its probably the glue from the athletic tape.

The only photo of a Concorde flying at Mach 2 taken by Adrian Meredith from an RAF Tornado attack fighter over the Irish Sea in April 1985.
Pretty cool.

tumblr_o1boxcV3KF1s7e5k5o1_1280.jpg

Did you know that Boeing expected the passenger variation of the 747 to be obsolete within a few years of release (1970) because they thought that supersonic passenger transport would be the norm within a few years. All 747s (the early ones anyway) were designed to be easily retrofitted to a cargo carrier. The raised cockpit and upper deck were to allow a nose door for cargo loading.

wide eyed and legless said:
Was reading the Lancaster Bomber just turned 75 years of age, and was surprised to read the average age of the crews was 22 years of age, hard to believe.
Lancaster-Bomber.jpg
Yep.
Grandfather was 21 when their Liberator was shot down by zee Germans off the island of Ushant on D-Day + 2.

Ran the same engines as the Spitefires.

I remember the one at the War Memorial in Canberra. "G for George". Must have been a load of fun flying them. No heaters,... no creature comforts...nothing

Latest posts

Back