Interesting, funny or odd pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]
post-192-0-94455000-1441175266_thumb.jpg

I went to log in the other day and this is what I found. For your information: a) I don't think I'd enjoy detox, and b: I know a bloke who married a Russian woman and she stabbed him in the chest six times with a carving knife - he damn near died. But I do like bikes.

detox.png

C'mon now. We all know those ads are directly related to your browsing history..

'Typo' and incorrect use of comma's. Wont regret that past 'dicision'....

download.jpg

Gotta love those tattoos that you can't read yourself. I am constantly amused by women who have their children's names, etc. tattooed on the back of their necks

Lemon said:
Gotta love those tattoos that you can't read yourself. I am constantly amused by women who have their children's names, etc. tattooed on the back of their necks
Round where I use to live, it would have been more helpful for the mother to get the actual child and farthers name tattooed on her neck.

Dave70 said:
C'mon now. We all know those ads are directly related to your browsing history..
I enjoy retox with hot, red-headed, slim, Scientologist women. But I do have a poofy bike. I'll post pics soon. So 1 out of 3 don't cut it, according to Meatloaf.

Lincoln2 said:
I enjoy retox with hot, red-headed, slim, Scientologist women. But I do have a poofy bike. I'll post pics soon. So 1 out of 3 don't cut it, according to Meatloaf.
It's 2 out of 3 ain't bad, ha ha your stuffed.:)

Let's not forget the unrecognised genius from Tasmania, with his children's names and birthdays tattooed on his arms, girls on one boys on the other.image.jpg

Then there is the Geelong supporter when on holiday in Thailand decided to get a tattoo, so wrote it down for the tattooist.

Right arm Geelong Premiers 2007.

Left arm Geelong Runners Up 2008

And that is exactly what was tattooed on to his arms :lol:

wide eyed and legless said:
Then there is the Geelong supporter when on holiday in Thailand decided to get a tattoo, so wrote it down for the tattooist.

Right arm Geelong Premiers 2007.

Left arm Geelong Runners Up 2008

And that is exactly what was tattooed on to his arms :lol:
Night Premiers and 'Gay' Premiers...presumably the happy, carefree meaning of gay.

geelong0575053400.jpg

Where else but in Holland is it part of their ritual to vacuum the footpath in front of their house?

Only in Holland.JPG

Back